dateline show?

by uncle_onion 6 Replies latest jw friends

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

I apologise if I am going over old ground here but I have heard through the grapevine that there is going to be a Dateline show about the GB?

Can anyone confirm this and what is Dateline?

UO

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Sorry Uncle-Onion, it was on TV in 587 B.C.E.

• Mulan
    Mulan

It has been taped and they say it will be shown sometime in June.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

uncle onion:

Dateline is an investigative report show. They do scads of research into a topic and tape interviews, also showing attempted interviews that are refused and do an indepth report.

All here are waiting in anticipation for it to air and it will be well advertised here in advance so no one will miss it.

Had Enough

• sf
    sf

Plus, as Alan has mentioned, and as is evident through Mr. Bowen's posts lately and to come, there are ongoing developments that make and investigation eat up more and more time. This is a GOOD thing! Good things come to those who wait...patiently. Venice, bless her heart, has taught me this well lately.

Please folks, a good "stew" only tastes GOOD after it has simmered and "cooked" just almost! to perfection. As we all KNOW, Nothing is Perfect!! Not even a "good stew".

Scally (missing Venice terribly class

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Venice and her parents spent the weekend with us, and I will see her on Friday for the weekend again. Great gal, eh?

• sf
    sf

Hello Mulan,

Nice to meet your acquaintance. I am "twurly", but you probably already knew that. hahahaha

Give her hugs for me when you see her again please.

Appreciatively, Scally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit