The festive period

by Farmer Jim1 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Farmer Jim1
    Farmer Jim1

So having spent xmas day and Boxing Day on my own (which has actually been really enjoyable) it has given me time to reflect on how fortunate I am to be free of the Jehovah’s Witness cult! I would previously been guilted into going door knocking on xmas day and would have been half heartedly preparing for a Thursday night meeting/indoctrination session which I didn’t want to be at.

Heres to all the folks still stuck in the cult that secretly want to leave - I’m thinking of you as I’m sure many others on this site are, and we’re all here to help you pick up the pieces when you eventually take the plunge and leave the abusive relationship that the cult has with you.

happy festive everyone and special thanks to those that supported me when I left.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Happy Christmas Farmer Jim1. I'm glad you've enjoyed your alone time. Yeah it's so great not to have to do FS on Christmas Day. Surprisingly some people were really nice to offering us sherry and mince pies. There are some lovely people around, Not having to drag yourself to a meeting this evening, freedom is sweet isn't it?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Not having to recruit for the alleged "God's organisation" and to preach to people about "this good news of the JW.borg web site" (Matthew 53:49) are joyous reasons for me! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit