Regarding new "Morning Worship" video - John Ekrann: "The Love of Money" (2 Tim. 3:2)

by EasyPrompt 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

The man spends nine minutes and sixteen seconds condemning all the behaviors that the WTBT$ is guilty of without even realizing he's doing it.

🤣🤣🤣

(As he sits in a studio in a compound build with "voluntary donations" where they are fed and clothed and cleaned and insured with "voluntary donations" and drive cars purchased with "voluntary donations" all associated with a corporation founded on a selling-literature-business and now often funded by building/restoring real estate with slave labor and then selling it to pay for some elders at Bethel to live on a lake and take jets to give talks to worshipful doting masses at convention centers in various parts of the earth.)

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money...having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

🤑

• EasyPrompt
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

"Money is bad. Give it to us!"

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Yes, hypocrisy, just like the "we love you very much"! while at the same time dictating the shunning of hundreds of thousands and encouraging the breaking up of families...

Matthew 15:7-9

"You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: 'This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

JWBorg/WTBT$/FD$ = hypocrisy at its finest worst

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Oh yeah - they are all the bloody same, without exception.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit