by Wild_Thing 27 Replies latest jw friends

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The unwritten ending:

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Storm troopers"

"Storm troopers who?"

"Open up you fucking idiots. We are evacuating the area and taking everyone to a place of safety until the storm passes. Why the hell aren't you on the bus already??? Let's get going! Kevin told us you were down here...."

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What we don't see when the camera stops is that these "police" are actually a strip-a-gram ensemble and they break into dance routine - Kevin arranged it as a joke 😉

Hmmm what would be the song I wonder.... M C Hammer - Can't touch this ....maybe, no no I know En Vogue - Free Your Mind.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

They were all martyred for their faith, and in a blink of an eye we see them in the new world.....

• tiki
    tiki
    Evil...sheer evil. I have a deeply ingrained panic disorder over all the Nazi concentration camps...I was a sensitive child and had at least one uncle in the concentration camp ...whether because of being a Jew or a dub, I am not sure. All I know is that he came to the USA after because his bro, my grandfather managed to get him and his wife here. He had deformed feet from torture. I seriously believed in my youth that was what I'd have to face...like it was inevitable. Well...here I am 67 yrs old and living still...and Armageddon was supposed to come before before before...whatever they had in mind. Hitler was evil....any religion that endeavors to keep its people in subjection by use of fear is sick. Sick. And how many broken spirits have they left in their wake....and people fall for that madness! But when you're born into it and its drilled into your childish impressionable mind that all you know and you accept it as real. I hate religion.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

If jehober is going to "protect his people" as we have been absolutely 'guaranteed' for decades, why the f*ck are they hiding in a bunker? They should be out there preaching the 'final judgement' message! Me thinks that the borg don't really believe jehober will do his job as a loving father! LMFAO

just saying!

eyeuse2bdub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Bunker Video: Why No Concluding Scene?

JWs in Concentration Camps??!!.............Then Genocide of Everyone Not a JW??!!

Image result for modern day Concentration camps.Image result for Watchtower Armageddon

The Outside World Would Think..

Watchtower / JWs Are Bat Shit Crazy!!

Image result for Watchtower Anthony morris

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Why in the hell would people be looking for JWs..Please GB no one give a crap about your

organization, you have not been remotely involved with world affairs.Do you really believe when hell

open up (what you believe) people will be searching for your dumb ass, why...

So let me get this straight, when that day come Jehovah will not burn everyone to a crisp but

some will survive because you will be brought before the superior authorities to answer why

the earth is in ruin. So they will search you folks out in your bunkers after millions of folks have

been made into bird food in order to kill you, why I don't know.

How in the hell will the authorities know you were responsible for 7 billion deaths but by chance if

they figure it out that you prayed for this, hell yes burn you at the stake before Jehovah step in and

save your sick ass.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Where do the tyrants go when their end is near? Why they go Into their bunker!

It looks to me like the gloomy story being portrayed for the true JW believers is actually a projection of the foreboding existing in the collective mind of the governing body.

They imagine, as they have hinted at before, that the secular authorities are on their tail and about to close in on them.

It all sounds so neurotic and unattractive that I hope those with a sense of enjoyment in life will quickly escape from this religion with its delusional propaganda and learn how to enjoy living in the real world of optimism, rational thinking and behave as decent free human beings.

Hitler committed suicide in his own fortified bunker in Berlin, Saddam Hussein also had a purpose built job but Muammar Gaddafi was found hiding in a drain with his trusty golden gun. Those who found him, shot him dead with it.

As for the black and bleak ending of the video...................

The governing body, having painted themselves into this doomsday corner are now descending into their spiritual bunker. They have no golden gun but instead a "silver sword."

Will reliance on their own peculiar interpretation of it; save them.............. or condemn them to extinction?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They want people to trust in joke-hova, yet they want them in those bunkers? If I can trust joke-hova enough to give up everything, quit my job, throw away all my resources, and pious-sneer, then I should be able to trust that thing enough to be out in the wide open field during this event. If I cannot trust joke-hova enough so I could be out in the wide open during this "tribulation(??)", then I don't trust that thing enough to quit my job, throw away my resources, and pious-sneer.

No, I do not expect absolute salvation from my silver. No one material thing can do that, but that's not the job of silver. My silver has only the job of protecting my wealth, no more and no less. I do not trust joke-hova to do that. And no, I do not trust joke-hova to provide safety in the bunker, either.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

WTWizard, you need a new gimmick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit