Todays Nightmare

by SheilaM 4 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I took a nap cause I felt like crap. In the dream my grandbaby was about 3 we were on my bed and she was naming people she knew then she mentioned Dodie and said something about Jehovah, in my dream I freaked I was saying "there is no such person" "his name is God NOT Jehovah" LOL I still feel sick what a nightmare

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

PHEW glad you woke up

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

me too

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

(((((((((((Sheila))))))))))))))

Sorry about your dream. I have been having nightmares about screaming at my sister, telling her to just get over herself and realize she doesn't have the right to judge me. Unfortunately when I wake up, I realize that she's still not speaking to me and that it's making my daughter sad :(

Amazing that dreams can be so wonderful sometimes, and yet some are so horrific...

I still laugh, though, about the dream that I had that I was at the Kingdom Hall and Bill Clinton was giving the public talk on christian morals! LOL. Then when the watchtower started...who conducted? You guessed it, Al Gore...(hope that made you laugh!) sure tells you what I think of the morality of some of the elders!

(((((((((hugs again))))))

essie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Esmeralda: Well, I can understand why you would have the screaming dream with your sister. I remember your post about her and the events that led to this. I have it out with my middle sister via dream many times a yearthat's the only place I speak with her.

I love the Clinton dream you have ironic dreams LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit