"Vicar in a Tutu" ...

by elin 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• elin
    elin

(Written by Moz)

I was minding mind business lifting some lead off the roof of the Holy Name church
    it was worthwhile living a laughable life just to set my eyes on a blistering sight of a vicar in a tu-tu
    he's not strange he just wants to live his life this way
    a scanty bit of a thing with a decorative ring that wouldn't cover the head of a child
    as Rose collects the money in the cannister who comes sliding down the bannister the vicar in a tu-tu
    he's not strange he just wants to live his life this way
    the monkish monsignor with a head full of plaster said "my man, get your vile soul dry-cleaned"
    as Rose counts the money in the cannister as natural as rain he dances again vicar in a tu-tu
    The next day in the pulpit with Freedom and Ease combating ignoranca,dust and disease as Rose counts the money in the cannister as natural as rain he dances again the fabric of a tu-tu any man could get us to and I am a living sign .

• riz
    riz

Hello elin I am a die hard Smiths fan. If I may...

Good times for a change
    See, the luck I've had
    would make a good man
    turn bad
    So please please please
    let me, let me, let me
    let me get what I want
    this time
    Haven't had a dream in a long time
    See, the life I've had
    would make a good man bad
    So for once in my life
    let me get what I want
    Lord knows it would be the first time
    Lord knows it would be the first time

ah, memories. I wanted to marry Morrissey.

rizzy
    (keep posting those songs please)

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• goo
    goo

hi elin - just thought i'd say hi & welcome to the chill out room of the board - good to have your company & i hope u enjoy your time here.

goo. (morrisey lookalike & available)

• rem
    rem

Ahhhh the Smiths! Now I'm gonna go through my collection and put all of my Smiths CD's in the car. Haha - Vicar in a Tutu is one of my all time favorites!!! :)

rem, who loves to sing along to Morrisey and Smiths songs

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hello Elin!!

Drove through Bristol 4 times in the past 10 days, you just come over from Tishie's board too? More peaceful here. Write me whenever ok?

peace

mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit