Scotland's New First Minister is Racist

by cofty 7 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

Here he is in Holyrood ranting about how Scotland is too white. He is the 'continuity candidate' who will carry on Sturgeon's woke agenda. This does not represent the people of Scotland. The SNP movement is in crisis.

• cofty
    cofty

Here he is falling over inside Holyrood - the ugliest building in Edinburgh estimated to cost £40m and ended up costing £439m

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have totally given up on those in Political positions of power. I have no trust that they work for our betterment. They seem not to protect the people. Most are career Politicians only interested in their own wealth and prosperity. They all seem extremely out of touch with the people and even reality.

I'm trying not to buy into the 'hidden hand' conspiracies but the alternative looks quite horrific.

I have only seen bad things about Scotland's new 1st minister. He seems like quite a vile and disgusting individual.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@cofty - he's not only racist, he's also a moron.

Of course Scottish parliament and other senior positions are dominated by white people - approx. 97% of the Scottish population is white.

Some people are just idiots, aren't they

• cofty
    cofty

The good news is that the project of breaking up the UK has suffered a serious setback.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Punkofnice: "I have totally given up on those in Political positions of power. I have no trust that they work for our betterment. They seem not to protect the people. Most are career Politicians only interested in their own wealth and prosperity. They all seem extremely out of touch with the people and even reality."

Amen. My take on it also. Always enjoy your posts, Punk. You're a clear thinker.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Here's a few of the Glasgow City Councillors who might be thinking: 'Humza, am I a joke to you?'

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Independence was always a pipe dream given the economic facts do not support it.

The fact the SNP have finally imploded means hopefully Scotland can concentrate on actually improving core services.

The SNP have failed the Scottish people far worse than the tories have made a mess of the UK.

They deserve to be dissolved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit