What do you think the Australian Government will do?

by Richard Oliver 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am not wanting to start a fight. I just want to hear what people think. Honestly and realistically, what do you think the Australian Government will do, with Watchtower, when they receive the full ARC report?

I am looking for realistic expressions, this is when you consider section 51 and 116 of the Commonwealth's Constitution.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Ignore Richard Oliver. He and Fisherman are just here to bait you. Thanks.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am just looking for answers to that question. I have no intention to respond to any statements that give an answer to that question. Many people on here have thought about this for a long time. I just want to get an answer.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Nothing

what do you expect

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

They could lose their charitable status. I hope they do. A multimillion dollar organization that does so little for people should not have the privilege.

• steve2
    steve2

Sooner who later, when posters innocently reply to Richard Oliver's OP, he will re-enter the fray and start pin-pricking posters' replies so that he can - once again - impose his strongly pro-JW organization views. He will sprinkle a bit of "legalese" here and there and use an "I'm only asking" mantra.

Then Fisherman will join in and posters will realize the "information-seeking" OP is just another way for these two men to further their well-exposed pro-JW organization views.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You "only want to hear what we think" - a field service intro if ever I heard one lol. Nice try Brother Oliver.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Richard Oliver: I am not wanting to start a fight.

Yes you are.

Richard Oliver: I just want to hear what people think.

No you don't.

Richard Oliver: I am looking for realistic expressions...

No you're not.

Richard Oliver: ...this is when you consider section 51 and 116 of the Commonwealth's Constitution.

Nice try, but as Steve2 so rightly pointed out, this is where your "pin-pricking" will begin.

Richard Oliver: I am just looking for answers to that question.

No, you're pretending to.

Richard Oliver: I have no intention to respond to any statements that give an answer to that question.

Yes you do.

Richard Oliver, for the 3rd time: I just want to get an answer.

Oh dear.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am not sure the ARC can do anything to directly address Watchtower's failure to comply. Rather, they can put into law more clarity around how institutions are to respond.

Further, by uncovering the illegal manner in which Watchtower operates when not disclosing known cases of abuse, this will provide a basis for individuals to sue for compensation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ignore Richard Oliver. He and Fisherman are just here to bait you. Thanks......DS

They remind me of 2 JWs using preaching to each other..

As a pretense, to preach to everyone else in the room..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit