For ACTIVE JW's: r&f JW's are 2nd Class Christians..........

by The Fall Guy 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

............according to your "faithful slave masters" -

w10 1/15 p. 5 par 12 & footnote - "Jesus’ “other sheep” will not become sons of God until the end of the thousand years. However, (crap alert!) since they have dedicated themselves to God, they can properly address God as “Father” and can rightly be considered members of Jehovah’s family of worshippers." (They can call God 'father,' but God doesn't view them as 'children'? Very good logic, WT)

Here's Jesus', Paul's, and John's logic:

(Matthew 12:50) whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother......”

(Matthew 13:38) The field is the world; as for the fine seed, these are the sons of the kingdom;

(Mark 3:35) Whoever does the will of God, this one is my brother and sister and mother.”

(Luke 8:21) In reply he said to them: “My mother and my brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”

(John 1:12,13) However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children.........

(John 15:14) YOU are my friends if YOU do what I am commanding YOU.

(Rom. 8:14) For all who are led by God’s spirit, these are God’s sons.

(1 John 5:1) Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God..........(RSV)

One last WT reference to help remind JW's of their WT-imposed lower Christian status:

w08 1/15 p. 21 par. 8 - "Anointed Christians are declared righteous, because they exercise faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice". In Jehovah’s eyes, (aka the org's eyes) they are acquitted of sin and can be anointed with holy spirit to be spiritual sons of God, brothers of Jesus Christ. They come into the new covenant and form a new nation, “the Israel of God.”

If exercising faith in Jesus' ransom is the requirement to be declared righteous in God's eyes in this life, then more than 8m r&f JW's cannot have faith in Jesus' sacrifice yet - otherwise they'd be "anointed."

Not to mention that they are also not part of God's nation - only the "anointed" are!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I was told the Bible was written only for the annointed and until 1935 everyone was. It was only after the 144,000 was complete the rest of us existed and therefore the Bible doesn't mean the non anointed when it refers to 'all'.

• NeedToKnow
    NeedToKnow

Amelia Ashton, Read 1 Thess 4 and think about these.

The generation that will not pass Jesus spoke of is the one alive at Armageddon. They can stop the overlapping rubbish that a child wouldn’t even fall for on Xmas day if you wrapped it in shiny paper

Jesus hasn’t started his reign yet until after Armageddon and that’s when the anointed, all 144,000 of them at the same time are either resurrected to heaven or those who are alive will be taken away in the clouds. Verses 15-17. Remember when he said the first would be last and last would be first? How can the 1st to die be in heaven already if the last to die hasn’t died yet?

now consider the WT has taught that been anointed is an invitation at this stage as, rightly so, we are not to really know who really is anointed. So is it wrong to believe that Jehovah has sent out more than 144,000 invitations and after Armageddon will choose the final 144,000 once Christ is king. Google the governing body member who was a homosexual and pedophile. I think his invite was revoked. Imagine all those who died apparently anointed who may have skeletons and here we are thinking they’re in heaven already. doesn’t add up does it?

what happens when a king invades another’s kingdom? A war breaks out. If Satan is currently the ruler of this world and Christ began his reign in 1914, where’s the war? Wouldn’t that war be Armageddon?

I’ll leave you with those thoughts. Read 1 Thessalonians 4 and prayer for understanding. It’s a great gift to be awake.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I don't believe any of it any more. JWs, heaven or paradise or even in God and "sin" doesn't even actually exist it is just a made up concept used to control people.

• blondie
    blondie

This thinking has been around for over 40 years, explains how anointed can be "son" and great crowd are only "friends." it was the 1935 doctrine that forced this change in doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit