The typical martyrdom of jws

by nowawake14 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

In ww2, when the jws were being persecuted, I think there was something about the nazis letting jws resign from their religion so they could be released from prison. Not sure how that worked.

Honestly, I would SO resign right now and get the hell out of prison. But no, they're so faithful and brainwashed they're going to suffer for it.

Who has time to be a martyr anyways? That's total bs.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

A while back I had heard something where the Watchtower in New York actually done something that pissed off Hitler, and he took it out on the JWs that were in his area. I can't recall all the details, but it was something along the lines that Hitler felt like the Watchtower in NY had backed stabbed him.

• waton
    waton

depending on your situation, renouncing the Brooklyn version of "truth" and vowing not to preach it (wow , persecute me please ) ha ha. --

could have you end up as a soldier at the eastern front, catching bullets to or to disappear in the maws of Siberia.

Everybody encouraged treason, , despised traitors.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They intentionally exposed people to stupid harm. Anyone that tries guiding people to follow the laws of nature instead of the stupid rules in that bible would be attacked by the washtowel, which would insist on members disobeying nature. In turn, that would cause the leader to be aggravated, and potentially start wars (which is what the washtowel, along with all christi-SCAM-ity and islam, excel in doing). And why spread a book that serves merely to abolish all freedom and institute Noahide Law?

And they do this regardless of whether someone merely wishes to guide people to freedom and deathly hates those who stop freedom, or wishes to impose outright communism. I am sure that the washtowel would find a way to impose beheadings on people when Noahide Law is imposed. They would make a rule that goes directly against Noahide Law (probably something to do with setting up a court system to enforce the other laws) and get people involved in an issue regarding that law. And Hitler would have been against Noahide Law--seems the washtowel took a different law and imposed it to create issues. With the washtowel, you simply cannot win anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit