Are Magicians Spawns of Satan the Devil?

by Cold Steel 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One might duplicate by trickery real magical feats that are performed by demons, such as levitation, moving objects mysteriously, ectoplasmic materialization, and so forth. Such could lead into involvement with wicked spirit forces because it is playing at what the demons actually do.

This shows once again the kind of fear, ignorance and superstition the WTS sells and indoctrinates people with.

How do you expel demons and and save yourself from destruction by the ancient Hebrew spirit god who is about to destroys mankind, you come to Kingdom Halls and read the WTS's literature and be obedient to its leaders.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    years ago my mother had a bible study with the wife of a magician there were some odd experiences the woman would relate.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    my mother almost died as she became ill at the same time, she thought there was a connection
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

........ fear, ignorance and superstition

or ... reality, education, knowledge

Which set does religion promote ?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Finkelstein, my mother heard voices telling her to kill herself.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    has he seen any of the Breaking the Magicians Code TV shows? they are NOT performing magic, just illusions,conjuring and tricks, its very clever though, David Copperfield performed one particular trick which to this day I dont know how the hell he did it but there is sure to be an explanation, David Blanes levitation trick at the outset looked amazing but broken down it seems simple
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein, my mother heard voices telling her to kill herself

Have you ever heard of paranoid schizophrenia ?.

If that is true I would suggest wholeheartedly that you take her to a local mental heath clinic to have her checked out by in doctor working in the field of psychiatry

Frightful images twisted up with heightened emotions and the human mind can create hallucinatory thoughts and perceived images .

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

This was over 50 years ago. I was too young.

As I said she became ill.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Dr. Olivier Sacks talks about hallucinations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgOTaXhbqPQ

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Thanks Finkelstein, Ive never heard of him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit