Are Magicians Spawns of Satan the Devil?

by Cold Steel 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Or, is satan a spawn of magicians?
  • Simon
    Simon
    I've no doubt that Paul Daniels is the spawn of Satan that Cold Steel is asking about.

C'mon ... who didn't love the Paul Daniels Magic Show! (on Saturday night?)

I once got to see a really good magician doing close-up magic at a posh dinner, it's pretty impressive and mind blowing - very clever and lots of skill. Nothing to do with anything supernatural, just lots and lots of practice.

I did a few tricks for our friends 2-3 year old (still young enough that my lame tricks impressed her) and the look of utter amazement and wonder on her face when your hand turns out to be empty of the coin she was expecting is priceless. Now I want to go buy some magic tricks ...

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    C'mon ... who didn't love the Paul Daniels Magic Show! (on Saturday night?)

I used to watch the show but I never could stand Paul Daniels. Even typing his name feels distasteful

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    and the look of utter amazement and wonder on her face

Something like this...? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXvvL5hyxEo

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I knew it! Criss Angel is the Antichrist! I mean, he wears eyeliner and everything!!!

x

Seriously, though; I once pulled a quarter out of a kid's ear at the KH and got a gentle talking-to.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I like the magicians who explain before hand its all science....psychology and neuroscience (slieght of hand, diversion tactics) or physics. Penn and Teller are a great example of these post modern magicians.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Tsk, tsk vidiot. I suppose you did the "I got your nose" trick as well! That kid's probably apostate now, all because of your pact with the devil to do magic.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the leaders of the Watchtower Corporation are the spawn of Satan because they lie so much.

Why do the magicians have use bad spirits like Satan anyways when they could be actually good spirits sent down from heaven to entertain mankind ?

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

One of the funny things about watching odd videos on YouTube is that they recommend other videos to watch based on what I've watched.

This is how I ended up coming across this video series rebutting what Xendrius claims - all in one place.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqk1dQPZsv9rWC5uI-kPtI0kRtK7bfWna

When non magicians try and explain what magicians do without magicians' knowledge they are looking in all the wrong places - just how the magician intended.

• megaboy
    megaboy
    To be honest, sorcery and witchcraft is basically high level drug use, only it was focused directly on channeling demons and spirits in the past, or making charms. Now I assume people get drugged up and just become more vulnerable to them. Most likely why celebrities who do drugs come off as totally insane on occasion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit