I'm guessing this is a lie.....

by Myxomatosis 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

Hi Everyone,

I need some input on this...this is from another MB I'm a member, and it is a discussion about salvation between a born-Again Jew, and a Jehovah's Witness. The Jehovah's Witness I believe is being utterly deceptive about what is actually taught in the WatchTower publications and Kingdom Halls, or is secondary to that of being a member of 'Jehovah's organization' What do y'all think?

Do you think this would fly if he were say on a MB simply of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Kingdom Hall?

Is this what is actually taught?

Do you think if he were to bring these views to the elders he would have to have a 'meeting' to 'readjust spiritually' or whatever?

If this is what he actually believes,,,do you think he would be considered as having 'apostate tendencies'?? Or have to be set straight by the slave???

B.A.J: ...*DUBBIE*. can you give me an exact guide line of what it takes for you or me to be saved? I'm also interested in knowing what your take on the 1000 years is. What's the whole picture in that scenario as per your interpretation? I understand salvation but I would like to know if your understanding of it is different or about the same.

DUBBIE: said; A.O. OK a very brief explanation, since I am working on a little more involved, though still short, one on salvation for hank.

DUBBIE:.; Salvation: It is a free gift from God that we cannot earn. It is based on Faith in Jesus. We chose to love God and Jesus and obey them. We can also willfully change our minds. As long as we don't and are repentant when we sin, we are saved. Saved from the judgement of sin and death and have a relationship with God who declares us righteous even while sinners........"

BAJ: I understand your position but I have a different view of Eternal life and that is you can not lose salvation once you receive it. But my question for this would be how are we declared righteous even when we sin?

DUBBIE: said; A guide is a little harder. We learn about God and Christ accept Jesus as our savior and become obedient to them. We are baptized in symbol of that relationship. We follow his commands as well as those of his Father......."

BAJ: What are the commands of Christ as being separate from His Father, and what are those of the Father? And what name are you baptized in?

DUBBIE: said; Who is saved is up to Jesus not you or I. There would be evidence of salvation as James pointed out........."(Myx: arrrrrrghhhh!!!!)

BAJ: Why do you think that James is talking about works as a prerequisite for salvation? And (According to your words) why do you think it's up to Jesus? Are you saying that we have to do good works to measure up to His righteousness and then wait to see if we are good enough under His judgment to be saved?

DUBBIE: said; 1000 years:

This is the Millenial reighn of Jesus Christ over the earth accompanied by his Brothers, who are Born Again and go to heaven, as fellow rulers. Those who live into that time will be joined by those resurrected. During that time all will learn fully about God and have an opportunity to share in realizing the command God first gave Adam regarding the earth. Man will return to perfection during that time under Jesus' love and care.........."

BAJ: Who do you, think Jesus' brothers are? I thought you said they would be on earth, but you used the term "who are Born Again and go to heaven, as fellow rulers." Are there two different places for Jesus' brothers to be at the same time?

DUBBIE: Free from the influence of satan man will have an opportuntiy to come to know God and will be able to freely put faith in Him and be obedient or reject Him and follow Satan at the end of the 1000 years. those that are faithful will then enjoy the life as Sons of God on earth forever. Those that chose to follow Satan as did Adam originally will be gone forever........"

"Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one. There was just one ark that survived the Flood, not a number of boats. And there will be only one organization-God's visible organization -- that will survive the fast-approaching "great tribulation." It is simply not true that all religions lead to the same goal... You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life..."

Watchtower 1959 January 15 pp.39-41 Down with the Old-Up with the New!

Myx: YOU MUST BE PART OF THE WT ORG. Now, is this taught FIRST, and then to placate perhaps those who actually take a peek at the New Testament, it is said that Salvation is a free gift through Jesus Christ?

Thanks everyone.

Myxomatosis

*I hope his next sh*t is a porcupine*

-JG

• yes_that_dang
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

Please Keep on reading, yes_that_dang!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/54365/1.ashx

Welcome to the forum!!

Hugs

Cassi

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Welcome to you as well, Myxomatosis

• starScream
    starScream

The dub is lying about how to get salvation or he is conviently leaving out all the JW twists and tries to sound exactly like the orthodox protestant version.

: It is a free gift from God that we cannot earn.

Translation: After proving that we are worthy to recieve salvation for being so good he gives it to us even though we did not fully earn it. We really did not deserve it anyway. We just deserved it enough to get it for being good and going to the meetings and going door to door but didn't quite earn it because it is worth more than what we did. God basically gives us a good discount on salvation.

It is based on Faith in Jesus. We chose to love God and Jesus and obey them.

Translation: It starts with believing in Jesus but you only start getting the discount price when you obey God's command to become a JW and go door to door.

We can also willfully change our minds. As long as we don't and are repentant when we sin, we are saved.

Total BS. Sin here means to break a rule for the cause of JWdom or some sin that is generally accepted as not a big deal. Any sin that JWs preach vigorously on (particularly the one they invented) would be grounds for loss of salvation however.

Saved from the judgement of sin and death and have a relationship with God who declares us righteous even while sinners........"

More BS. "who declares us righteous even while we have sinful bodies." We are righteous as we are. The sins we commit aren't a big deal. The bad sins cause you to lose your salvation. The not such a big deal sins never really mattered anyway.

We learn about God and Christ accept Jesus as our savior and become obedient to them.

Translation: We obey him by becoming members of JWland, the happiest place on Earth.

We are baptized in symbol of that relationship.

refer to: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the "spirit directed organization"

Who is saved is up to Jesus not you or I. There would be evidence of salvation as James pointed out........."(Myx: arrrrrrghhhh!!!!)

Again representing the protestant intepretations of James as if they are what JW teaches. JW actually teaches the Catholic interpretation. More deception.

The rest of his statements are basically in line with the false teachings of witchtower's bible trick society.

• sf
    sf

rabbitdisease (Myxomatosis) is Jesse Glick (JG).

These two JW KLOWNS are all over the search engines.

sKally

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    Salvation: It is a free gift from God that we cannot earn. It is based on Faith in Jesus.

But he forgot to mention that "faith without works is dead." The JWs are usually pretty good about brining that "point" up.

I wouldn't call it a lie per se, but it certainly is a watered down version of what they believe.

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

Hello SF,

First off, Star Scream, thanks a bunch! That was very helpful indeed. purrrdy much confirmed what I suspected.

SF: rabbitdisease (Myxomatosis) is Jesse Glick (JG).????????

LMFAO WHAT????? ohp, you caught me! man really thought I could get away with that *boggles wildly*

SF: These two JW KLOWNS are all over the search engines.>>

ROFLMFAO

you have to be shitting me??? Actually, I have NEVER been a JW, I've only READ extensively about the WT, and I was asking THE EX-JW, because I want to know if it is REALLY said, since the Witnesses say there is so much false information out there or whatever. because I'm DEBATING Jw's, and I wanted to check out from people who have ACTUALLY BEEN ONE if what he's saying is a lie.

I dunno who Jesse Glick is, but as I have posted in other threads before this one, I am a CHRISTIAN, have NEVER been a Jehovah's Witness, and I feel absurd having to defend myself.

I'm on a search engine, btw??? That would be cool! You know, there ARE other people who could take on the name 'Myxomatosis'

that's all

Myxomatosis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit