I attended my 2nd exjw meetup and it was brilliant

by UnshackleTheChains 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I decided to attend my 2nd scottish exjw meetup and what a blast. So many experiences. It was incredibly engaging to actually meet people in the flesh and hearing their personal stories.

The damage the watchtower organisation causes to peoples lives is absolutely disgusting. Their cruel man made policies are anything but Christian.

It confirms to me that the watchtower organisation is up there with other high control groups/cults that outwardly masquerades as a quaint benign Christian faith group.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Back in the 1950's this was what the perfect family looked like, big smiles, clean looking, hair well combed, no facial hair. Of course this was one of the most popular TV shows of it's era The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.

They look like a Jehovah's Witness family except........ look closely at their smiles............ they don't have fangs.

The JW's emulated that look......... but behind the closed doors of the KH's, in the back rooms during a Judicial meeting........ the fangs come out. And lives and families can become the victims of ill trained Elders and the rules of an antiquated corporation.

UnshackleTheChains I am sure you heard more then enough at the meet up to understand that for many it is worse then we realized.

By the way their 'Adventures' probably began and ended when Ozzey hopped out of his single bed and into Harriet's.

Image result for Ozzie and Harriet TV show

200 × 219 - fiftiesweb.com
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, such meet-ups are great!

We have made some truly wonderful friends by meeting other ex-jws!

• Himself I am
    Himself I am

Trap, the JW trap for man, many times escaped I have, seduction a few times tried they have but I no like although many times they try, questions I ask, they no answer, no answer have they as Moses Egyptian was he. blows their story water out of. proof demand they do. show them numerology and numbers I am, white they go, quick exit they make as say I "Now that is what you call an apocalypse!" I'm one with the force as the force is with me, blind wise man die in battle against imperial storm troopers, very sad. Imperial Storm troopers all look the same just like Mormons and JW's at the door.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

WTF Himself I am??????

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Where was this held in Scotland? How many were there? I would love to go next time, I was unaware of any meetups of exjws in Scotland.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Have you been acquainted with Ross Little Toe? He is in Scotland and was a frequent exjw meetup traveller worldwide. I bumped into him at an apostfest in Dallas USA, and many times in Weston Supermare.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Reading through @Himself I am's comment like:

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

It sounds like HimselfIAm is channeling Yoda and Luke Skywalker with the help of a new age sage perhaps....

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

o.k. I ignored Himself I am's comment until read the reactions I did.

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh himself I am!

God Oh My.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit