Aid To Bible Understanding on CD?

by VM44 5 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

I saw in Englishman's "Un-Sanitized Watchtower Publications CD" post a picture of a CD labled "Aid to Bible Understanding".

That is one very thick book, and I would not want to even think of how long it would take someone to scan all the pages and make a PDF document of it!

For some reason, I liked the AId book better than the more recent 2 volume "Insight" book.

Is that "Aid" CD available? Where could one order it?

Or...would someone consider making it available for downloading?

--VM44

P.S. Thinking about it, what is the original source for those three CDs? I can't get to my PM messages here anymore, so if someone wants to email about this, send your message to [email protected]

• Satanus
    Satanus

*Sigh* The aide book was made available by the wt on floppy disks. Unfortunately, i wrote over mine. Somebody, somewhere must have them.

SS

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    The aide book was made available by the wt on floppy disks.

You must mean the Insight Books, right? (The Aide book and Insight books are basically the same thing.) I still have the floppy disks with the NWT and the floppy disks that contained both the NWT and Insight books.

Not too useful since both publications are on the WT LIB CD.

• Scully
    Scully

There is a CD ROM with fully searchable PDF files of the Aid book. Very similar to the Watchtower Book Shelf CD ROM. The Aid book was never included on the WTS's CDs, because they would have used Current Lightâ„¢, namely the Insight volumes.

The Aid book is very special, because most of the research and writing of it was done by Ray Franz.

Send me a PM for details on how to get a copy of the Aid book on CD.

Love, Scully

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Scully,

Yes! I would like to get the Aid book on CD. I can't send you a PM because I now always get this message when I click on my Inbox here " Server Error in '//' Application. Input string was not in a correct format".

Perhaps you could send me an email about obtaining the CD to my email address? [email protected]

--VM44

• Fernando

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit