The Prophet AK makes a prediction...

by TheApostleAK 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Don't be too surprised if soon when you read a latest WT or go to their meetings that all you hear is some of the standard evangelical Xtian stuff like Grace, Faith, Kindness, Mercy etc and NO (and I mean NO) Endtimes crap, Organsation or FDS anymore.

BTW This prediction is not in the name of God. :)

AK

• Hamas
    Hamas

Interesting....

What makes you think this ?

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

What?

Go on, you have aroused my curiosity. Continue please.

JR

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I just mentioned this in enother thread, but I'll elaborate on what I said. They have already done away with a lot of the apoctalyptic teachings, like the generation, and they haven't set a "date" since 1975 (or perhaps the 'weaker' dates of 1994 or 2000). Some are wondering if 1914 is the next docrine to quietly fall. Then they could change the earthly paradise to mean the "spiritual paradise" that they call their organization and say that the prophecies concerning the paradise have already been fulfilled.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Then they could change the earthly paradise to mean the "spiritual paradise

I don't think we shall ever see that happen.

Lets face it, the paradise is a great advertising tool for the Watchtower. I mean, they are the only ones to advertise perfect life on earth so much rite !?!? It brings them too many big bucks.

People wouldn't want to join if they knew that the shit they live now IS the paradise.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I agree that the Earhtly paradise doctrine isn't likely to change. I mean, c'mon... how many people do you know who leave over that?

I do agree, however, that they seem to be heading more in the direction of 'conventional' Christianity. Putting more emphasis on works of charity, on mercy and compassion, on praying for others, etc. They've still got a heck of a long way to go, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit