Inappropriate Behavior

by rebelfighter 77 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

As a 16 year old art student I remember how a lady model took off her towel and then she was naked, it was the first time I had seen a naked woman. I was embarrassed and aroused, but as I started to draw I was able to look at her like a marble statue. It was only during the break when she moved and took a cigarette did I get pleasantly disturbed again. Oh how I remember those great days of being at art college and following a football club outside of watchtower control ....

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

This is all about children and what children are exposed to or could be exposed to.

I was a victim of both physical and emotional child abuse. I was never part of your Watchtower or your DarkLords. I just have seen far to much child abuse in my life. All of my charity work is for the benefit of CHILDREN. This was in my spare time after working a full time job and being a single mom. I fight to protect kids, go back over my prior post on this forum.

I am on this forum because the "Elder " never told me of his beliefs and I came here to figure it out. Now I am here fighting mad because of the way kids and women are treated in this horrible religion. KH MEN'S ONLY CLUB

It is funny how I posted the same thing on fb and got a totally different reaction over there.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Rebel,

At 16 wow

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

You switched the topic from the original post. You are not prepared to hear a view that differs from yours. Original post: Man does a quick change without exposing his bits. Moved to: Kid strips off due to being previously abused. I sympathise, but we can't expect the rest of the world to adjust itself to our convenience. So kid is never allowed on the beach due to people being in swimwear?

• DJS
    DJS

RF,

Lots uf us were victims of child abuse who don't see evil where it does not exist.

Having said that you have my admiration. for doing something about it. I applaud your efforts.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well said DJS..

let's end this thread with a little Charlie Brown.

Lucy alias " DJS " you come here thinking you are better than us?

Charlie Brown alias "rebelfighter" " Me? ME? Better than someone Else? ME ??

Now on too your next O.P rebelfighter, who I admire very much.

• tornapart
    tornapart

One of my favourite commercials was The Levi 501 in the Laundrette (1985).

I don't think changing clothes in certain places is unacceptable, people do it all the time on the beach. As long as a person doesn't go totally nude. Maybe if you were somewhere in the Middle East it would be different.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Tornapart " I don't think changing clothes in certain places is unacceptable, people do it all the time on the beach. As long as a person doesn't go totally nude"

The Rebel:- have you ever been on a nudist beach, because if you have you would find even having clothes to change in certain places is unacceptable:-)

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Thank you DJS for what you said.

Sorry for disappearing had to break up the Lego war, fix breakfast now we are back to Lego war II. Just love the terrible two's X2.

A lot of times I feel attacked on this forum. I have been lucky to earn enough money and being my own boss to find the time to fight the fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I feel for anyone who has been a part of this cult and the greatest victory would be to see it closed completely down. Well I guess that might be wishful thinking.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Rebel,

No I have not been to a nudist beach. I am not sure I have that much nerve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit