Inappropriate Behavior

by rebelfighter 77 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Now I know I am getting older or of the older generation. I have had a very strange day with a lot of strange dealings with people with strange behavior today but this one incident was just over the top. So I came out of a store in a busy shopping center. This store is next to a gym. As I am about to get into my car I look across the aisle at the next row of cars, standing at the trunk of his car is this young man. The trunk lid is open WAIT and he proceeds to strip down to his skivies out of his gym clothes, then proceeds to dress into business clothing right there in the parking lot. I am thinking had he been in the gym wouldn't it been a good idea to do this while he was in the gym?

Now is this acceptable behavior in this day and time and I just did not get the memo?

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's 2016 not 1952. The street is not really common but it happens more often than you think.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It's ok if you are Spider Man, or Superman.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I don't think you are being overly sensitive. That is weird, and not normal to do that.

Now, if I was by myself, and saw that, I probably wouldn't care though, honestly. Yet, if I was with my 8 year old daughter, and this man stripped down to his underwear, without caring that children were around, I would be PISSED.

If he did that in front of my daughter, I would put my daughter in the car, and then go over to him, and toss him a beating. I keep an aluminum bat in the trunk of my Chrysler. Most likely, I would wrap the bat, around his head, with one swing.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

One time in winter i came out of the kh, went to the car, pulled off my skirt and threw it in the trunk. I was wearing sweat pants underneath, lol. People were frowning at me from several directions.

But yes, he should have changed in the building, i'm with you!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Inappropriate ? Yeah probably but as far as inappropriate behavior goes, if that's the most inappropriate thing you ever see, your doing pretty well.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

I once saw a homeless guy peeing in Times Square.....

• Chook
    Chook

I Australia when we are at the beach people strip naked to change cloths.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I just remembered, but one time a brother and I, were going door to door, and a man answered the door in only his underwear. I was like 12 years old at the time. The other brother was pissed off at him, lol.

• millie210
    millie210

I would have been stunned too rebelfighter!

Quarterbacko
    It's ok if you are Spider Man, or Superman.

Ha ha, that is a good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit