2 mothers---2 sons.

by stan livedeath 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

first mother...a friend of mine--in her 60's.

her son--is 42. he is less than useless. his last long term relationship ended 3 years ago when his wife to be called off the wedding and kicked him out of her house. he went back to live with his mummy--rent free. he cant hold a job for more than a few days. he has a crack cocaine habit. he has bled his mother dry scrounging money to feed his habit. she wont refuse him because he has told her he owes money to his dealers and will end up face down if he doesnt pay up. what else can she do ?

second mother--is my first wife--also in her 60's.

our son is also 42. he and his second wife have a successful business and a quality lifestyle. a lovely son--now 3 yrs 6 months---a very nice house with land in the New Forest UK...and just got back from yet another holiday--Barbados

his mother must be very proud of him.

err--no. She shuns him--has nothing to do with him--why ? because he decided her religion wasnt for him and got disfellowshipped. he hasnt looked back.

i am very proud of him--and will be with them at christmas.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Another example of the mirror world that JW's inhabit. They just can't see it my friend. In the second example it is the mother that is the addict. She's addicted to the drugs the GB is giving her, false hope and an overdose of self righteousness.

• steve2
    steve2

Crazy, right! JWs feel threatened by anyone who does not identify as a Witness who is leading a successful life - even if that person is their own flesh and blood. Thank goodness, Stan, you have got a great relationship with your son!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

You just can't make this stuff up!!

It looks like your ex is missing out on a outstanding son and family. Her loss! It is sad but let her enjoy her cult while you enjoy your freedom and family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit