Jehovah's witnesses are the fastest growing religion.
- from the CoLDS own website it shows that the construction status of their temples world wide are; 14 under construction, 5 undergoing renovation 11 new temples announced, the projects are generally vast, expensive and constructed using the very best of workmanship and materials, whereas the WTS are having massive quick fire sale of the real estate portfolio, KH's being sold, Bethel branches closing and sold, new projects being suspended and halted,vast amount of full time workers being laid off,Co's reducing in numbers, Special Pioneers finished, DO's finished, printing is reduced massively as the world is no longer reading their hate filled nonsense , which group shows growth or decline? I see a lot of these projects are in South east Asia, Thailand a majority Buddhist country is having a temple constructed, as is the Philippines, even a few years ago you would have never thought TCoLDS having growth out there
- dont forget census and surveys are not always right, we had the biggest survey/opinion poll compiler of general elections in this country "predicting" another coalition on the eve of this years general election, what happened?
Mormons are far richer no arguments there. The evidence also shows they are growing slower than JWs, if they are growing at all.
Census results from Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand and Australia all show Mormon figures are bogus. Often exaggerated by as much as 4 times.
- so these 30 vast construction projects they are undertaking are for the sole purpose of the HOPE, that they could possibly attract new members not nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they might be booming in these particular countries? If their membership/ growth figures are completely bogus then they would be doing exactly what the WTS is doing in making quick fire real estate sell off's. making thousands of full time workers redundant, slashing the printing etc, they fact they are doing nothing of the sort must clearly show that there is some legitimacy to their official stats and reports, to suggest otherwise is just plain daft, you dont seem to ever look at the hard evidence for some reason and just continue to spout about the bogusness of their growth, which is rather strange
- the rapid decline in wts activity is proof positive they were right all along. armageddon is definitely going to start any day soon.
- Why were JWs planning construction projects until only a few months ago? I don't know. But census returns and surveys from half a dozen countries all confirming Mormon numbers are bogus is pretty conclusive evidence. Anecdotes and dubious inference are not enough to contradict that.
- so look at census returns see that we are declining and our growth is bogus and then undertake multi billion dollar construction projects worldwide! I've never heard of anything so daft in my life! They are still planing to go ahead with the UK Branch relocation, but have been selling off branches and KH's for a few years now, I wonder why?
- You think church propaganda about construction on their website is a more reliable indicator of membership and growth than self-reported membership in censuses and surveys from various countries. I can't help you there.
- its not propaganda if there is hard evidence of these projects taking place, do they need to be making this stuff up? I spoke to 2 Philippina Mormons in my local high street a few months ago, they were on a missionary assignment so they can reach the Philippino community in the Uk, or are they making it all up? I remember the propaganda promoted by the WTS when Russia was coming out of the old Soviet Union, and the R&F were predicting with help from suggestive articles that there were possibly over a million jw's during the ban, how were there in reality? just over 60k from a population of over a 140 million, are rather poor return dont you think? then we were told that after the ban was lifted the there would be a huge boom in Russia, what was the reality?, another myth and propaganda is how many jw's there could be in China, there is a mere handful. The WT are past masters of spin and PR, dont be duped by them, you clearly are
- Curiously JWs have actually gotten better at retaining their members in the Internet age. This is what's allowed them to maintain their growth despite a drop in baptisms.