Jehovah's witnesses are the fastest growing religion.

by hoser 87 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Both the JW site and the Mormon site allow you to search for their churches in a given area. There are far fewer Mormon churches than Kingdom Halls. In Scotland I think it's about 90 compared with 40 although it was a while ago I checked. This is despite the fact Mormons claim more members than JWs in the UK. But they count inactive Mormons as members so that's how they arrive at their inflated figures.
  • Simon
    Simon

I don't know if the UK is the same as North America but here in Canada the LDS / Mormon churches tend to be significantly larger than JW Kingdom Halls.

So, counting churches may be a poor measure of membership.

• tiki
    tiki
    Omg....poor guy needs someone to clue him in! Ahhh. That was a good early morning chuckle. They never check the alleged facts they spew forth, do they....
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Mormons are absolutely not the fastest growing religion.
    absolutely: with no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally.

Sounds like you found something you're 100% certain about Slimboy. Well done!
  • ThinkerBelle
    ThinkerBelle
    Thats funny! According to the guy that gave the last talk at the assembly yesterday, apostates are the ones growing so we need to be very careful so as not to be swayed against the GB.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    is counting inactive Mormons any less of a proper gauge of growth then the WTS society counting unbaptized publishers and 1 hour a month publishers? which is a very pointless stat which they seem obsessed with still counting.Its a very pointless stat pointing out that the WTS have more KH's where a vast majority of Mormon meeting temples are significantly bigger, the temple near me can probably house 500 plus, maybe far more, where as I wouldn't mind betting a great majority of congs in the UK will be lucky to be getting 50/70 in attendance, how many times do we hear of stories of our previous congs that used to be 200 plus now are lucky to get anywhere near 50/60?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    ThinkerBelle10 minutes agoThats funny! According to the guy that gave the last talk at the assembly yesterday, apostates are the ones growing so we need to be very careful so as not to be swayed against the GB

..and they still don't get the message. Why are 'apostates(tm)' growing? Because the GB are showing themselves for the filth they really are.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

back when i was in it--the 60.s--it was often spouted as the "fastest growing religion in the world "--------yet i can remember hearing that the Uk "field" was "dead"--zero growth--as many left as were recruited.

so where is all this fast growth then--? --africa--? mexico ? big deal. that wont solve the wts' problems--just add to them

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    they haemorrhage members Stan always have done , over 7.30 billion folks on this planet and they count a paltry few million , pretty pathetic in all honesty, billions on the planet have never heard their pathetic hate filled message fortunately and nor will ever likely to, thank god!
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

JW's are outnumbered by roughly 999 to 1. You'd expect better results from an organisation headed by God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit