If there is a god.....

by Crazyguy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

“If there is a god, and he is a loving god, then he would of given each of us a time machine”

Crazyguy.

• waton
    waton

young people object to older folks interfering in their lives, imagine the havoc if younger people could interfere with the past lives of their grandparents, or reach forward in time to fix outcomes? http://www.sciforums.com/threads/alma-sees-old-galaxies-before-they-merged-two-ways-to-look-back-into-the-past.160341/page-39

proposition on this linked topic:

The past does not exist anymore. Only fossils of it. We have past through the present, and can only see messages coming from the past, but the emitters have gone forward too, are gone. There is no machine to go back in time, but we are all going forward. While there is plenty of time in the future, we are not there yet.

Be happy that your adversaries, mother in law even , do not have power over the future. Enjoy the now, it is so short.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

He Waton, did you no that if you re arrange the letters in the phrase "mother in law" you can make the phrase woman hitler?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The "Time machine" genre belongs in the Si-Fi box and the imagination of people who make up excellent books and movies on the subject and I hope that`s where it stays.

Imagine some good meaning well intentioned J.W.sending you back to a time when you were an active J.W over and over and over again until you saw the light again and rejoined

• waton
    waton
    re arrange the letters

clever, interesting. that is what I mean, imagine a female hitler, adored by all the men, inviting all manner of invaders to come to Germany and pay them for it. An anti fortress Europa. could not have happened in the past but the present. A gift.

She would of given each of us a time machine.

it would violate the free will fantasy , cause and effect.

Imagine some good meaning well intentioned J.W.sending you back to a time

sounds like the punishment of re incarnation.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

“If there is a god, and he is a loving god, then he wouldn't give man any reason to travel back in time."

-WHAM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit