Gday

by outbackaussie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

It's been quite awhile since I posted, just seem to be busy all the time. *sigh* no excuse I know. Well, I hope you all have been well, Ozzie good to see you are still keeping the world up to date with detailed fine wine reviews :)

I noticed this media release on the NSW Police website

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/media/detail.cfm?ObjectID=4405&SectionID=media

seems another predator will be facing court on child abuse charges.. and not far from where I live. I wonder what church he was a minister in? Anyway, one can only hope some small measure of justice is meted out.

Hey, Kelps, how are you? Haven't had Yahoo IM on much of late so I have missed seeing you online. Hope you are well :)

I will try and not neglect this place, I really am a bad bad poster heehee ;)

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gday back at ya! How are you doing? I've missed you.

~Aztec

• hippikon
    hippikon

Welcome back
  • outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Hey Aztec :) Thanks for asking after me. Nothing dramatic happening down here. I started working parttime 2 days a week which is keeping me busy, plus 2 kids to run around after the rest of the time. But we are all well and happy, if at times a little stressed and frazzled :)

Haven't had much time to keep up with everyone here though *sigh* I will try harder!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Gday back at ya ozzie, good to see you back

brummie

• smack
    smack

g'day back atchya, Mudgee makes good wine

Steve

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome back!

• kelpie
    kelpie

Outback...

have I missed you!!!!!!! I thought you were moving... Have you?????? I cant wait to catch up with you..

How is your family.. I have had a pretty hectic couple of months......... but i am climbing back on top now....

talk soon

love Kim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit