George Micheal dead

by Je.suis.oisif 9 Replies latest social current

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Just that, he's died aged 53. Confirmed on BBC. RIP. Bloody hell, I'm devastated.

• Simon
    Simon

I guess he's "never gonna dance again" ...

Also, his "last christmas"

2016 is still obviously very dangerous and determined to take as many with it as it can. Everyone be on your guard.

Did some good songs, it's a shame he didn't seem happy or content with success. So many people I used to watch on ToTP's or at the movies. My theory is that we're getting to "peak TV generation" so the celebrity deaths will start to increase to the point that the stop making the news unless they were huge or the death is somehow spectacular.

• cofty
    cofty

I think he was only about 18 when he co-wrote Careless Whisper. He had a great talent.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Can everyone stop anthropomorphizing a year please.
    Do we think people will stop dying in 2017?

There were about a million tweets just like that about Carrie Fisher yesterday.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Just found out. Back in the day I couldn't get enough of his music. He was so talented. In some of his songs (that he wrote) he also played all the instruments.

May he RIP.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Careless whisper was my favourite get up and pull a bird song in the good old disco days!

• smiddy
    smiddy

It did come as a bit of a shock ,RIP GM

• fulano
    fulano

RIP unbelievable at this age ...

• LV101
    LV101

Sad news - the group Wham in the 80s and the song, "I'm Your Man' - so many I can't think of them right now.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Another childhood icon gone.

Eventually, all of us.

Waiting for That Day.

RIP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit