I've been away and I miss you all!

by Warrigal 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Hi Everybody! My computer died on May 30th and I just got it back from the shop today. Theres no way that I'll be able to catch up on all the great news on the forum....when ya get older, ya read slower.

The fan quit on the laptop and I shut it down before it could fry the chips....still it cost an arm and a leg to get it running again. Dell is a pain in the butt when it comes to selling parts to repair shops.

I've missed all of you and I see that there are a good many new members since I went quiet. Will be an active part now so long as the 'puter keeps ticking away.

Warrigal (of the Murphy's Law gotcha again class)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Missed ya too warrigal, glad to see you back. Sorry about the computer, I had a Sony laptop that did exactly the same, I exchanged it for a Toshiba and so far so good.

Hope it lasts for you this time.

Brummie

• shamus
    shamus

Nice to meet you! Welcome back.

• onacruse
    onacruse

wb Warrigal!

Last month I wanted to do some work on Kate's comp...opened the case and omg! what a rat's nest. The guy at the comp shop said that (iho) Dell puts stuff together that way to just to daunt the average user from self-service (and, of course, hopefully to the Dell service dept. ) Another IT fellow told me that Dell packages their comps alot like a military component-assembly...LOL, now that is a for-sure indicator of efficient design, eh?

Craig

• myself
    myself

Welcome Back Warrigal!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit