"Man's Salvation from a Lawyer's viewpoint" 1906 J. F. Rutherford

by BeelzeDub 4 Replies latest jw friends

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

In 1906 C.T. Russell asked J.F. Rutherford to write the book titled "Man's salvation from a Lawyer's viewpint"

This was the very year Joe was baptised. Makes you wonder if Russell threw him this bone to stroke his ego, or pressure him to get baptised. The very next year in 1907 that Joe became legal councel for the WTS while still living in Missouri for three more years before moving to New York.

Has anyone ever seen this book before?

Regards,

-BD

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

This board moves fast.... btt to try and catch any in the western hemisphere. Anyone ever seen or heard of this book before?

Was there someone in the X-JW community that was working on a book about Rutherfraud? I thought I remember someone saying this on the forum some time ago.

I have been doing some research about Rutherfraud's early days in Missouri as I live very close to where he was born and raised and where he practiced law before his WT days. I have found out some things I have never seen on the net before that may be of interest to anyone who may be working on such a book.

Regards,

-Bellze

• Satanus
    Satanus

Those rutherford informations would probably interesting to most here, even the ones not writing books. Post as much as you can.

SS

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

SS

Well you can't blame a guy for trying to ink a book deal.

I will start working some stuff up during my free time, stay tuned.

B.D.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Beelzedub,

Athanasius, from this forum, is writing a book on Rutherford. He has been to Missouri a couple of times to do research. I am hoping that he makes it here this summer. You may want to send him a pm. I am sure he will be glad to tell you all the book.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit