Testimony of Geoffrey Jackson and his minions at the Australian Commission all placed into one single location

by Watchtower-Free 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    The Testimony of Geoffrey Jackson and his minions at the Australian Commission all placed into one single location for easy reference. http://www.omniadicta.net/jw.html
  • steve2
    steve2

Thanks Watchtower Free. I appreciate the detailed step-by-step overview.

Could I respectfully give just one area of feedback?

The frequent use of Jackson's first name gives an unintended casual feel to your work ( yet you use the judge's surname).

Use of the first name makes it seem "chummy" as though Jackson is as approachable as the man on the street.

Why not use his last name or Mr Jackson, as he was called during the Commission?

Other than that, you've done an excellent job!

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Excellent work. That must have taken some time.

I've just watched:

'Angus calls O'Brien out on his false statement' again. That was a low moment for the organisation.

Fully concur with steve2's suggestion above.

• Anon2
    Anon2
    Thank you for the condensed report Watchtower Free. I like that you called Geoffrey by his first name. It limits confusion since there are two Jacksons. Douglas and Geoffrey.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    Good point Anon. There was nothing chummy about using this assholes first name it just took him down a peg or three.
  • steve2
    steve2

There was nothing chummy about using this assholes first name it just took him down a peg or three.

It must be a cultural "thing": In my culture, if you use someone's first name, you are signifying a close connection, like a friend or comrade, whereas if you use the surname (especially without the honorific, ie., Mr) you denote detachment and/or disdain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit