If AMG III would return now

by Gorb 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
    Gorb

If AMG III would return now to the congregation, he would be mad because of:

- rank & file and elders not reporting FS time, very recent an issue to bring someone in highest correction mode

- jw's with official beard permission

How long would he stay?!?

G.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Update:

- he would notice that JW's can follow higher education without being corrected (hw letter tomelders?!?).

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

That letter to elders is raising suspicions. I'm waiting for more official looking leaks before I accept it as kosher.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can’t help but think tomo 3 may have been the person standing in the way of things moving forward. This combined with his drinking and loud mouth were what got him axed.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Yeah, he was probably pushed out because he wouldn't go along with the "new light." Too much of a hard nose to give people a break.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

As an outsider, when I was first becoming aware of the aura surrounding Tony Morris, I was struggling with it a bit. To me, he looks like the stereotype of a kindly old man; even in the Bottlegate video, he comes across as a nice old man. Heck, he even looks like Mr. Merlin, for Pete's sake!

https://youtu.be/1ZiUM7jknaw?si=0JQfdmACRO_yY5iI

Little did I realise that he may have been the old curmudgeon who was stopping the GB from lessening the beatings of the slaves. Just goes to show, looks can be deceiving!

• careful
    careful
    I can’t help but think tomo 3 may have been the person standing in the way of things moving forward. This combined with his drinking and loud mouth were what got him axed.

I'll drink to that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit