Bigg loser, is who?

by happy man 1 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

this link come widh some intresting news http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/54228/1.ashx

Comment ion this, wasnt this very surprising, perhaps JW can getout from this abuse widhout one dollar to pay to the wicktims.

Sounds like the Community say religius freedom is more important then abused children, and who is to blame fore ther suffering, if not the men who nows?

Even if I am a jw i must say HEZ 34 .1-17 preety well tell the situation in some placses.

We are not so few JW who dont like this treatment some littel children have hade, in our organisaition, and we are sure Jehova must ackt to change this .

As we now he love the children and can never make laws how hurt them, if they do we hade to change our point of wuie on this , fore exampel two wittneses ruel.

widh love from HM

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Happy man,

:::Comment ion this, wasnt this very surprising, perhaps JW can getout from this abuse widhout one dollar to pay to the wicktims.:::

There is more to life than one dollars or even lots of dollars happy man. Money can do many things but it can't turn back time or do much to change the culture of overlordship created throughout the world by the WBTS.

:::Sounds like the Community say religius freedom is more important then abused children, and who is to blame fore ther suffering, if not the men who nows?::

Too right "the men who knows" is the ones responsible for the systematic abuse of people (mostly women and children) throughout the evil watchtower empire.

:::Even if I am a jw i must say HEZ 34 .1-17 preety well tell the situation in some placses. ::

no comment (I'm in a bable free zone)

:::We are not so few JW who dont like this treatment some littel children have hade, in our organisaition, and we are sure Jehova must ackt to change this :::.

Jehovah will act to change didly squat my friend. It may come as a shock for you to know that not only is Jehovah not answering calls lately but his existence outside the minds of brainwashed sheep and the clinicly insane is yet to be proved. Let us pray JEHOVAH IF YOU'RE UP THERE YA SICK BASTARD, GET YER ARSE DOWN HERE PRONTO - YA GOT SOME EXPLAIN'N TO DO!!!! In Jesus name amen - see - noth'n no bolt of lightning combusting my willy, not even a little thunder clap - Jehovah? no show jo, we call him.

:::As we now he love the children and can never make laws how hurt them, if they do we hade to change our point of wuie on this , fore exampel two wittneses ruel.:::

Jehovah doesn't love children any more than Buddha loves steak and kidney pie. Another thing about Jehovah - he doesn't have any witnesses .. not any perfectly normal rational, verifiably sane witnesses that is. Not anyone who has ever actually witnessed anything other than Kingdom Halls of bored being bored by the boring.

:::widh love from HM:::

with agupee from unc

ps: "bigg loser is who" you ask? - big loser is everybody and anybody accepting a "free" home bible study

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit