UKNOWTHETRUTH.....What is your definition of TRUTH?

by Jessica Rabbit 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

I saw all of the nasty comments you recieved on one of the posts. I was raised a JW myself so I have heard your kind of comment from others when I left. When you go door to door, can you please explain to me what you are trying to tell the people who have never heard of the JW's before. What "truth" are you sharing with others? What exactly do you think people like us do when we leave the organization? Arrogance is not a sure sign that you have the "TRUTH". Your comments sounded arrogant and uninformed about the world around you. No disrespect intended. I just want to know what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you wanting to bash those who no longer belong with your group or do you truly care about others coming back to the "truth" with genuine concern because you believe you have it all figured out?

Jessica Rabbit

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It would be nice if he answered you after he hijacked my thread. Uknowthetruth, I'm still waiting for your response on "I put my burden on Jehovah, but he gave it back".

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hello Jessica Rabbit mmmmm

You won't get an answer from him. I think he stopped by to convert us all, but failed so he left.

He is probably in his room right now, begging to God for forgiveness .... he didn't mean to associate with WICKED APOSTATES !

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Yeah, when I said "you sound arrogant and uninformed about the world around you," it probably dawned on him, "Yikes, she just described how the Pharasees were around Jesus."

Not that I would EVER compare myself to Jesus. UKNOWTHETRUTH would,.....but I wouldn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit