8 Files Just Arrived!

by Atlantis 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

8 Files Arrived. One Video and 7 documents.

Identity Card
    Job Hazard Analysis Video
    Cleaning Chemical Safety Program
    Emergency Response Plan
    Safe Pest Control
    Risk Assessment
    Lockout--Tagout Guide
    2020-02-01- Annual Service Report

Zipped folder

Petra!
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Cheers Atlantis!

• LeeT
    LeeT

Safe Pest Control - disfellowship them.

• LeeT
    LeeT

Emergency Response Plan - quick, to the bunker.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Fall Guy:

You are always welcome!

---------------------------------

LeeT:

Yes, to the bunker! And whatever you do, don't forget the Guinness! The "nitro" beer!

Petra!
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Identity card:

If our child suffers an accident or becomes seriously ill, please contact us immediately. We know clinicians who respect our religious convictions and are available for consultation on the use of modern, acceptable non-blood alternatives.

Yes, everyone knows these magic clinicians are widely available in Bumfuck, Wyoming and in the rural backwaters on the African continent.

Just have Watchtower on the speed dial and your bleeding out child will be teleported instantly to a bloodless trauma center.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

When my father was given a terminal diagnosis and needed surgery, being still very PIMI at the time, I contacted the brothers in the know who would be able to direct me to the "clinicians who respect our religious convictions". You know what they said "go to the surgeon you were referred to and let us know how it went, we are always looking for favorable surgeons". I asked more than one person too. We ended up finding a lovely surgeon on our own. When the inevitable happened and my father was in his last days in hospital one of these very loving men said "I didn't realize your dad was so sick". Makes me so angry just thinking about it now.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I have a sneaking idea the elders who come to support you during surgery are more there to se if you take blood. Last time the surgeon mentioned a fraction but used a different name than the official list of conscience fractions. I never saw anyone hit high alert like that. Damnit, I was the waiting family, and did not want to visit, get lunch, discuss service. All I want is left alone with my thoughts, fears, and memories. I will not go against someone elses directive in spite of personal misgivings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit