Jehovah's Witnesses Caught Showing Illegal Kids' Movies in Sweden - Russian paper quoting Sweden paper

by Gayle 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201907251076353864-jehovahs-witnesses-caught-showing-illegal-kids-movies-in-sweden/

using phrase " Jehovah's Witnesses admittedly run a multi-million dollar film industry.

Interesting, since WT was a multi-million 'printing' industry for decades.

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Personally, I don’t care what JWs believe, as they long as they are not causing any tangible harm to anybody. Although, the rights of children against blatantly harmful tactics of religious outfits (such as undue influence cults, as in JWs) should also be respected. After all, children don’t yet possess the critical thinking skills necessary to objectively evaluate any tightly-enforced system of belief and living.
  • poopie
    poopie

Shunning

• Simon
    Simon

That looks like a non-news story - not really objective and no substance to it. The "banned in Russia and China" is mean to bias the readers opinion, as though those countries are the bastions of justice and freedom.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Would you believe a Russian news source if it was criticizing your country or anything close to you?

The illegal material seems to be the same videos as are shown in U.S. and Europe........

Move on.There's nothing here

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Gayle I don`t mean to be picky but ?

Jehovah's Witnesses Caught Showing Illegal Kids' Movies in Sweden

Sorry I couldn`t resist it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit