The Jw site

by Nordic 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Nordic
    Nordic

For the third time, here is the correct adress to the JW site, the others was not. [email protected]

And you have to ask to join ther new site, called. Worlwide Brotherhood on the Web.

Nordic

• Nordic
    Nordic

Here is the application for the site. Here is where I ask you a few million questions.

What is the member name you would like to be known as?__

What is your real name (first and last)? ___

What is your gender __ and age?___

"Do you believe that the anointed Slave Class has been appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ to guide, direct, and feed the modern day congregation?"

When were you baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses? ___

What congregation? ______(city, state, country ) ______

What is this years year text? __

What scriptual support is there for attending the meeting?_____

Are you active and in good standing with your local congregation? ___

Do you participate at the meetings? ( Answer at WT or joined the school?)

What is the motivation behind our service?__

How many hours in service does a auxiliary pioneer typically put in service?__

What kind of publisher are you?__

What does KM stand for?__

What part of this week's Watchtower Study article did you appreciate the most? ( I didn't go last week is not the correct answer. )

And what was the title of the article studied? (This one is a must)

What is the name of the last song in our Song book and it's number?__

What spiritual goals have you set for yourself? __

What do you appreciate most about being one of Jehovah's Witnesses? __

What do you love most about your Heavenly Father? __

If you are studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, you must be attending our meetings and are an unbaptised publisher.

1. How long have you been studing with Jehovah's Witnesses?

2. When are you looking forward to becoming baptised?

If you are under 18 years of age, please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have permission from your parents or guardians to become a member of the JWOTW?__

2. If you have parents or grandparents who are JWOTW members, let us know their member name.__

3.Please provide the e-mail address of your parent/s?(If they have one)

Optional/

Is there anything else you would like to share with us about your self?

Do you hold any position in the congregation?

There is no time limit, send the application back when you can. I have you on a list of ones that I sent the application to. If I had taken you off the Pending list don’t worry. I will send you a special invitation to the site that will make you a member when you are ready to return the application.

• Room 215
    Room 215

The list of questions furnish a very troubling glimpse into the narrow, insular demiworld of JWs. It would seem almost impossible to exaggerate the extent to which they're detached from reality.

• talesin
    talesin

why post this under the subject 'child abuse'? just wondering'

• myself
    myself

Here is where I ask you a few million questions.

What is the member name you would like to be known as?__ Rank&File What is your real name (first and last)? ___ Abby Normal

What is your gender _hermaphodite_ and age?___ 106

"Do you believe that the anointed Slave Class has been appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ to guide, direct, and feed the modern day congregation?" depends, what's fpr dinner

When were you baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses? ___ on a saturday

What congregation? _Pedophile East_____(city, state, country ) _PA, USA_____

What is this years year text? __ Don't look at the man behind the curtain, I am the great & powerful OZ

What scriptual support is there for attending the meeting?__Control top reinforced toe___

Are you active and in good standing with your local congregation? ___They don't make me stand, but I like to sit in the back

Do you participate at the meetings? ( Answer at WT or joined the school?) yes, but they change the subject after I answer

What is the motivation behind our service?__ donate, donate, donate

How many hours in service does a auxiliary pioneer typically put in service?_does posting on an apostate site count? _

What kind of publisher are you?__I haven't published anything, but I do like to read

What does KM stand for?__ King Masterbater

What part of this week's Watchtower Study article did you appreciate the most? ( I didn't go last week is not the correct answer. ) uummm the part that says we should do more

And what was the title of the article studied? (This one is a must) We Must Do More?

What is the name of the last song in our Song book and it's number?_I Did it My Way.....and now the time is near...._ #365

What spiritual goals have you set for yourself? _I am still setting them (in record amounts REALLY!, I'll get back to on that ok?_

What do you appreciate most about being one of Jehovah's Witnesses? __ That I can use shunning as an excuse when I want to. That is a very useful tool

What do you love most about your Heavenly Father? __that His name is pronounced so many different ways in so many languages

• Nordic
    Nordic

talesin your rigth, its the wrong place.

But when i am posting on the Jw site, its often about childabuse.

And when you talk about childabuse on the site, they kick you out

Nordic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit