No 'Tight Pants' policy is now official - classed as 'disturbing'

by wizzstick 362 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

For a laugh I'm going to buy the tightest pair of suit pants. Stuff a well placed rolled up sock down my crotch and mince up that hall like I just won the lottery

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Truthexplorer, don't forget your colored socks!

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

ha ha oubliette. I mustnt forget those too

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

As the victim of a witch-hunt, let me assure everyone, THEY HAPPEN!! All it takes is the right climate within the BORG, ( Let's face it, they are ramping up the culty-goodness! ) and the right BOE.

If the leaders, like TOMO are ranting in public and it's all good, there are plenty of TOMO wannabes just waiting to show their loyalty and holiness!

DD

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    If we're going to make a case for something then thrashing out the arguments for and against is valuable and highlights possible weaknesses or objections that others may come up with. Better to have answers prepared in advance, no?

But perhaps, just perhaps, think it possible that you are wrong (or going about this the wrong way)

Why not a start a new thread entitled "New CO directive is insignificant in the scheme of things" and see if anyone agrees?

• Simon
    Simon

Why should whether people agree or disagree alter anyone's opinion?

If enough people click "like" or "dislike" then we should change what we think is right?

I'd rather things were based off the ideas and arguments people put forward.

The notion that unpopular opinions must be silenced is a faulty one IMO.

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness

Better still, run the whole thing past someone unconnected with the cult, run it up their flagpole and see if they salute it?

• Simon
    Simon
    Better still, run the whole thing past someone unconnected with the cult, run it up their flagpole and see if they salute it

Well that was the point I've been trying to make, apparently unsuccessfully ...

If you try and sell this as a big issue to anyone but people already convinced then I don't think they will find it very convincing. So much of the arguments and claims are things people have added to it or read into it, not what it actually says. I think many unconnected 3rd parties would find it perfectly reasonable and expected for a conservative christian group.

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    Not so Simon, it is shocking to normal folk.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Not so Simon, it is shocking to normal folk.

Whaaaaat ... now we need to define "normal" as well?! ;)

I guess I'll be proven wrong when the expose airs on the 7:00 news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit