389 Have Signed Up To Exjw Reddit Since the AGM

by pale.emperor 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Morris said it at the annual meeting on Saturday.

"Public" Watchtower and Awake to go to 3 issues per year beginning in 2018.

After 2 years of that, they will assess the situation, and possibly just reprint the same 12 issues (3 WT X 2 years, 3 Awake X 2 years) over and over and over again.

Woah, woah, woah... hang on a minute. You mean to tell me that they're gonna re-hash the same old garbage over and over? No new content?!! Where's the "spiritual food"? Did God run out?

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Most stuff is rehash anyway. The only new light usually comes back and bites them in the butt. Perhaps the upcoming mags will be less dogmatic and more "Christian" sounding as they try to drop some of the more obnoxious stuff to attract more folks. Or they will go full bore nuts to get down to the core koolaid drinkers.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I wonder if there has been a spike on this board as well? Reddit tends to be the "younger" place to go. I just wonder demographics wise, if the same is noted here.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

How many people usually join up? A single count really doesn't tell us anything. What were the numbers like after the last AGM, after the last 10 (or however long the group has been a group) AGMs?

I don't find encouragement in random numbers that have no relative meaning to anything. If you want it to be really encouraging do the math and share it. Not just for three days, but over time and with various comparisons that show if the increase in three days actually means anything at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit