389 Have Signed Up To Exjw Reddit Since the AGM

by pale.emperor 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Encouraging news indeed. There's a poster on reddit thats noticed that:

On October 8th there were 14,813 on this ex jw reddit. Right now it says 15202. That is 389 in 3 days!

Watchtower are sinking. The AGM seems to have caused a bit of a stir.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/75sqco/good_news/

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

We live in the time of the harvest . . . The foretold ingathering is taking place . . . Desirable things of all nations are joining us in all the earth ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

That's great PE, thanks. Unlike the ARC which not all JWs heard about they cannot miss this turn up for the books at the AGM, pun intended! No yearbooks, six pathetic mags a year (it used to be 48 when I was in) and no new public magazine articles to be even written after two years. I'm so glad it's having an immediate effect.

Wow nearly 400 new members in 3 days. Great experience of that family fading. My God what people have to do to fade from this cult!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Remember when we used to boast about the amount of books and mags the org printed, that the other religions wernt doing it and therefore we must have the truthโ„ข!?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Wondrous expansion is now taking place"๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽบ

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The work is really speeding up in this time of the end!

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Xanthippe ... you mentioned something in your post, could you elaborate on this comment?

" ... and no new public magazine articles to be written after two years" as I haven't heard this before.

thanks

no zombie

• sir82
    sir82

" ... and no new public magazine articles to be written after two years" as I haven't heard this before.

Morris said it at the annual meeting on Saturday.

"Public" Watchtower and Awake to go to 3 issues per year beginning in 2018.

After 2 years of that, they will assess the situation, and possibly just reprint the same 12 issues (3 WT X 2 years, 3 Awake X 2 years) over and over and over again.

• carla
    carla

I liked this comment, "Sounds like they've gone into Witness protection..."

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Cedars had a pretty interesting discussion re the AGM worth watching.

I can see why some JWs would have found the AGM to be weird and disturbing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit