Gorby says goodbye

by Gorbatchov 36 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My best to you Gorby.

I've been out for 15 years and never even think about it until I see some of them walking the streets or at the city park sitting with the literature cart. But I still check this site out each and every day and even several times a day because I learn a lot here. This site keeps me informed about the latest idiocy that comes from headquarters and reinforces the fact that I made the right decision to leave. Please come back from time to time because your posts have always been a pleasure to read.

HappyDad

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GORBATCHOV:

I pretty much feel the same as you do but come on here because there are so many newbies finding their way out of the religion and their stories are interesting.  Also, of interest is what the JW religion will do next.

I believe posts are likely to be seen by more people (timid lurkers) than ever before. I also like a few posters on the forum and like to keep up with what is happening with them.

Even if I stopped posting at some point, I would still come and read once in a while.  But, you have to do what is good for you.

I wish you all the very best in life.

• stillin
    stillin
    See you around, Gorby. I enjoy your company.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Friends, thanks for your warm reply. I will come back from time to time and let you know how things are. If there is some greater news from Holland I let you know.

All I want for now is some rest and more focus on my direct family. Life is too short. So no more daily JWD etc. for me. Distance from the subject to grow further.

See you later, here at some time.

Much love to all here!

Gorby

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well done Gorby for doing a bachelor's and then post-graduate study.

I've enjoyed your comments on this forum.

Vaarwel

LUHE

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

All the best to you and yours, Gorby. I've enjoyed your comments and insights.

- Muddy

• Simon
    Simon
    Have a good onward journey, please feel free to pop back anytime and let us know how life is going.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    Love and be loved....live well and true Gorby!
  • Lieu
    Lieu

Gonna miss your posts but we know that true freedom is when we let the past go. Go with a happy heart. Time waits for no one.

I wish you and your family the best.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Goodbye Gorby! You're still young.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit