Under 5 content.

by The Rebel 3 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Santa Claus fact or fiction?

The earth was created 48,000 years ago ( The finished mystery pg 139)

God will destroy all of the churches on earth including all its millions of members in 1918. ( The finished mystery pg 483)

Sadly it never occurs to the millions of Jehovers Witnesses to read and research such stupid statements from the book that it was founded on. A book that claimed to contain complete truth. ( UNBELIVABLE ! )

It pays to educate yourself " The clergy are like dumb dogs because they prefer to remain silent rather than accept one single " Truth" from Russels writings ( p.238)

Boo boo, gaa ga mama, mama....or the under 5 content, from Jesus:-

Matthew 18:3 Jesus said " Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven" and I would also add a good Psychiartrist may also be in order.

• kpop
    kpop

Thank you Rebel it always is a good laugh to look back at what they wrote because it proves the JW is nothing but a charlatan cult! I believe that North Korea has a better record of predictions than the JW cult.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The pink book "Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained " 1950`s also pedalled the belief that a creative day was 7000 years long so after the 1000 year of Jesus Christ rule counting back Jehovah started his creative work only 49000 years ago.

Do they still teach this now or has it gone by the wayside like most other predictions they have made.

Of course it could be passed off as a past "truth" and not a present "truth" past "truth" being an old "truth" and not a new "truth"

Its amazing just how many "truth`s" Jehovahs Witnesses believe in.

• punkofnice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit