On respect for the belief of others. Sorry for the long post

by StarTrekAngel 372 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DogGone
    DogGone

.. if someone was willing to lie, why should they be trusted? Why shouldn't we call into question that persons character. I said if you do that, THEN we would have to call his character into question....

Exactly! You shifted from attacking the post to the poster. At least we agree on something.

Eden did lie. I never insisted. Any claim to the contrary is a lie. How much more simple can it be?

Super simple. What you did falls within the dictionary definition of insist. Even your "take down" example finds a parallel in a dictionary example of usage. Miriam Webster to be precise.

it was pressure of his own making by deciding on making claims without backing them up. I didn't make him do that nor ask him for proof.

True, you just said that his lack of proof was not "common courtesy". You don't see that as any form of "insisting" despite all the evidence to the contrary.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Ignorance is our biggest threat people. Live long and prosper!!!
  • Simon
    Simon
    Locked because people just can't get a clue and still want to continue the same dumb argument (posts removed)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit