Webspace for my essays

by Ghost of Esmeralda 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Hi everyone,

Due to another price hike at Homestead I won't be renewing my webspace this year. It will expire at the beginning of July.

If anyone has webspace where they wouldn't mind hosting some of my essays, please e mail me at [email protected] and let me know.

Otherwise, check them out while you can cause they'll be gone soon.

hugs

essie

www.ghostwriter.homestead.com

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Essie

I have web space at www.tripod.com, www.geocities.com, and www.freeyellow.com

All are totally free. There are 3 are mirror sites on my website on shaw. Plus I have a couple of other sites at geocities for other things

You can pay for upgraded accounts but the low level is free. Just sign up for a free account and upload your files using the File Manager programs. All are very easy to use

I quit my Homestead page and a few others when they asked for $$$

Why pay when you can get it for free

I have a huge web site - over 100 pages just of files and a lot more of images on each site.

If you ever want to post an image here use the freeyellow site. The other 2 won't allow hotlinking but freeyellow still does.

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

thank you so much Lee! I will look into webspace there asap.

Appreciate the info so much, you're a gem!

love

essie

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

essie,

I'm buried in web space, feel free to use what you need, just let me know.

This is really cool, I've quoted from your website before:

Mom...someday you have to go back to the Kingdom Hall, ok?

If anyone needs webspace for information regarding the Watchtower society, let me know. I can't give everyone free space obviously, but I can give everyone a drastic discount, just to cover my costs. I can also register domain names at cost as well. Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

Simon - not an advertisement, a sincere attempt at providing services for the greater cause.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit