Comedian Katt Williams Wrongly Disfellowshipped By Jehovah's Witnesses!!!

by Golden4Altar 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Golden4Altar
    Golden4Altar

Comedian Katt Williams Wrongly Disfellowshipped By Jehovah's Witnesses!!!

Here is the link: https://jehovahstruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59

Golden 4Altar

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Golden4Altar:

Thank you!

Atlantis!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

IMO, "wrongly" is redundant when talking about any disfellowshipment of a JW... 😿

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"wrongly" is redundant ", well yes, as the whole Disfellowshipping thing the Org. does is unscriptural in every feature, as we here know.

• Earnest
    Earnest

00:59 - 01:08 "Anything that I'm going to do is going to fall out the guidelines but I'm not going to let you tell me what I'm going to be ..."

01:34 - 01:40 "Don't try and disfellowship me for sexual acts and I'm a virgin."

It's not quite clear why the disfellowshipping is described as wrong. He was apparently (according to his words) disfellowshipped for sexual acts which he justified because he didn't lose his virginity. Without knowing any further details it is simply conjecture, but sexual acts + lack of repentance = disfellowshipping. Case closed.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

It's the shunning we're against. The family should be allowed to make up their own minds how to treat him, regardless of his WT membership status.

Did he come forward to confess stuff, or were the elders snooping?

As Balaamsass2 says, the WT needs to get out of the spy and cop business.

• Listener
    Listener

Earnest - but sexual acts + lack of repentance = disfellowshipping. Case closed.

To be more precise - certain sexual acts as defined by the GB or determined as qualifying for df by at least 2 of 3 Elders plus the lack of repentance as judged by at least 2 of 3 Elders or the confession of the JW may or may not result in disfellowshipping as determined by 2 of 3 Elders, depending on the seriousness of the act/s, circumstances, number of occurances, how many are aware of the act/s, the feelings of the Elders and many other considerations.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Maybe it’s oral sex or just a handjob,, he is still a virgin but the elders view it as immorality

even rubbing together with no skin to skin contact is a JD offence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit