If there was just one person, just one..

by kproscts 2 Replies latest jw friends

• kproscts
    kproscts

that you could now go back and confront or "speak" with who would it be.

During my Df'ing there was actually 4 elders, 1 had to leave during the process due to a medical reason with the family, 1 I really had not issue with, and 1 was a life long friend of the family who's daughter was Df'd by my father. The other however, man I would love to be able to just debate with this guy. He flat out lied 4 X's during the proceeding and I busted him everytime, nothing was done and nothing was said. He was a younger elder, who's younger brother was Df'd, this guy just thought he was king of the hill and all that. It was a total power trip for him and the more I jammed him or questioned him or his movtives for lying the more "it was on between us" - yeah I lost that battle. Difference is now having been out for years and grown as I have, well I would really enjoy another face to face, he would not be able to bully me around as he did then! I told him all those years ago that the way he treated his two sons they would rebel. Found out just this past weekend the one son was Df'd <-- I am truely sorry for both of this son's as his father is an ass, overbearing, control freak and it's just sad that so many kids are lost to this. Well, just had the thought running through my head and wondered about you guys and what kind of stories would come about.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty but due to the obvious, he would have to be the one.

• Maverick
    Maverick

My brother has a saying, "Never play another mans game." With the J-dud those committee meetings are 'their game'. That's why I tell the posters here to avoid them. That meeting was a sham, you were set up, no way were you getting out alive! Now, however it is different. Can you reach out to this mans son and 'help' him see the folly of Dud-dom? The J-dud have no problem using our families against us, why not use this to both enlighten the son to the real truth and turn the knife into the old man? This is a win-win situation. Strangely you are in fact showing love to both the father and the son. By freeing the boy of the guilt and mental crap the J-dud Masters poison people with, you are saving him, and what loving father would not be happy with that? Maverick

• Dawn
    Dawn

I wish I could go back to my last JC - but not to argue with the "brothers" - but to bring up some things I now know about. Who knows - I could have planted a seed with them had I know more about the JW history of false prophecies, the UN thing, the pedophile issue, etc. etc etc - not to mention the scriptures I have now learned that show the exact OPPOSITE of what the JW's teach.

Yep - it sure would be interesting! Of course - I wouldn't want them to decide I was repentant. Being DF'd was the first step to my freedom - I don't think I could have ever left on my own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit