must share with you.I´m so happy

by viktoria 4 Replies latest jw friends

• viktoria
    viktoria

My youngest son had his last exam today. Another A+. That gives him a good start at high school don´t you think?

Sending him to private school has sometimes been an economic struggle for me,but we had an agreement: I pay without complaining and you bring home the good grades without complaining.We both kept our promise. I´m so proud of him.For about 18 months he missed so much out in school because of the brain tumor thing and later on his broken leg,and yet he comes home with straight a´s.

We went to the fjord and walked with the dog,discussing his plans for his life.I know he´s going to be a very good doktor.And you bet this momma is going to give him a great party!!!!

But that´s not all.The big boy has just called me and told he´s got his PhD. Working and studying-I respect him so much. You bet I´ll give him a party too.

Sometimes life is to good for words.

The sun is shining,peace all around and we are so happy

Viktoria

• Brummie
    Brummie
    For about 18 months he missed so much out in school because of the brain tumor thing and later on his broken leg,and yet he comes home with straight a´s.

Wow! I'm very happy for you and for him. Cool kid huh, any parent would be proud of him

Brummie

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Open the window throw out your chest.... He is something to brag about.... Thank God he escaped the WT

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Congratulations to you all, and thanks for letting us share in your happiness.

• Agent Double- O- Soul
    Agent Double- O- Soul

Isn't it cool how someone else's good experience can make you feel just a bit more positive sometimes.

Keep on rockin' Vikky babe...

00-Soul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit