Need some input!

by I believe in overlapping 3 Replies latest social current

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

I’m talking a political science class and the class was divided into groups. The professor is encouraging all of us to think about running for President in the future. It’s not far fetch anymore for anyone to consider running for President of the United States considering all the crazies that are running for the 2020 Presidential office.

Here is the problem that needs to be solved. Put yourselves in the shoes of the President. You are the one that has to make the decision and it has to be quick because time is of the essence

In the not so far future, the global population has accelerated to 10 billion people. The earth resources are being tapped to the max. Food is scarce and water is scarce. The majority of the starving people are in countries that have nuclear capabilities like Pakistani, India, North Korea, China, Russia, South Africa and are in a bind because food production has failed for the past decade for several reasons. On top of this, all these countries are being plague with diseases that is wiping out their population quickly.

The USA is the only country that has been lucky, and is doing well economically. The Health care in the USA has been able to keep disease away from its citizens by being strict with their healthcare policies.

Now immigrants are coming into the USA by the millions. Many of them have diseases like leprosy, black plague, etc. and hey are headed for the United States or die trying.

Here are the options available at the moment. If you can think of any more, please put them down.

Option one;

Welcome them and share resources and healthcare to the detriment of its own citizens and until all resources are gone. But do it because it’s the right thing to do.

Option 2

Put the military on the borders and shoot to kill and forgot about the current immigration law and help your own citizens.

Option 3

This option has to be made regardless if you choose option 1 or 2.

Solved the global population and scarcity of food and water problem by having the world population culled by nuking some of these countries that are way too gone with disease and starvation and bring down the Global population to a more manageable size that won’t strip all of Earth’s resources like clean water and food. All the other countries with nukes have agreed to do this and want “You,” as President of the USA to join them----- or be their “Enemy”

Options 3 has the added problem of the other countries with nukes pressuring you to join them ---------or be their enemy. 👊😈

A choice needs to be made “Today”

You are the President, -------what say you?

Witnesses don’t even think of these things because Jehovah is going to take care of the problem by killing billions and only leaving 8 million humans, all jws., to inherit earth’s resources.

But those of us that are young and don’t believe such nonsense have to have the guts to make these types of decisions when they come up if we are in positions of power at some point in the future..

Think of the pilots who dropped the Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and killed about 226,000 humans in about 2 minutes in each city.

Our professor said; You can’t escape some decisions, as a future leader you must have the guts.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

The main issue with using the nuclear option would be the years of destruction of the earth. Eventually, it would make it's way to your doorstep, be it through the water, or air.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

As long as everybody lifts their load and does not become a burden/freeloader; equal opportunities should be provided to all humans. We should live and help others but draw the line when they become a burden where we are having to carry them; Unless absolutely necessary ie aged, disabled etc even this has to be minutely scrutinized.

These few words in itself has lots of room to be sub-divied n sorted out. Bottom line everyone should be pulling their loads in life wherever they are.

Zing

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping
    Tameria2001

The main issue with using the nuclear option would be the years of destruction of the earth. Eventually, it would make it's way to your doorstep, be it through the water, or air.

Good point. Nuke war might destroy everything needed for human survival. That has to be off the table. Hopefully some idiot person that can't see this problem won't be elected leader in a place that has nukes and that gives him power to fire nukes.

ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 7 hours ago

As long as everybody lifts their load and does not become a burden/freeloader; equal opportunities should be provided to all humans. We should live and help others but draw the line when they become a burden where we are having to carry them; Unless absolutely necessary ie aged, disabled etc even this has to be minutely scrutinized.

These few words in itself has lots of room to be sub-divied n sorted out. Bottom line everyone should be pulling their loads in life wherever they are.

I like this a lot.

The only problem I see right now is that present conditions in the United States doesn't inspire much confidence that people are willing to carry their own load. There are so many people abusing the system. For example food stamps are being used to buy other things besides food, like in some cases cigarettes or even liquor. I also know a few girls my age, early 20s who already have 4 kids. They've told me that they have free medical care for as many kids as they can have and more than enough food stamps for all of them, plus she has all kinds of government programs that pay her rent and utilities. In the meantime honest hardworking people have to foot the bill in extra taxes.

But I agree, everyone should carry the load and be responsible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit