I would really like to know

by Jayson 9 Replies latest social current

• Jayson
    Jayson

Since the antiUS/Bush crowd is so sure of itself and it's sources what did Saddam do with is WMD and where it was done? I would really like to know.

I mean this is the same crowd that before the US invaded was crying for more time for the UN to find the WMD that they now claim do not exist. They also say that Bush masterminded this huge lie. I thought that he was the "village idiot." Anyway they offer no alternate plan other than a finger in the butt. What did Saddam do with his WMD?

Doesn't this bring back memories of the Regan years with the left? I was in the 3rd grade but I still remember in school being told how bad, how senile Regan was. And how we will all probably die in nuclear war because of him. He was the one who said "Peace Through Strength." I remember the outward hostility and hate from the left. And all the while they claimed to be the victim. We were all doomed. But as it turned out only the evil of the USSR's communism was doomed. Now, look at all the Eastern European countries that are free.

It is being repeated again now with Bush. The good news is we know how it turns out. The death of the evil Islamic Republics are comming, they are doomed.

"Peace Through Strength."

Pass the popcorn please.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Jayson, it all boils down to politics. No matter who is President, the ones who oppose him will always talk against him.

• sf
    sf

It is my disKLAIMED theory that they are ALL under the Watchtower headquarters in Babylon Herself; New York USA.

You think of a better Hiding Place.

EveryTIME is hear and see BushSpeak, I swear to mySELF outloud that he and Jaracz suck each other raw at least quarterly.

Yea, I expect the uptight to mess with this post. Go figure.

sKally, cuts/ copys and pastes this post...klass

• Aztec
    Aztec
    I remember the outward hostility and hate from the left. And all the while they claimed to be the victim. We were all doomed.

Don't trust either side Jayson. They both use propaganda and hate speech to further their agenda's. It's sad really. Unfortunatly, they are the only two viable parties but I still vote independantly nonetheless!

~Aztec

• Jayson
    Jayson

W H-

Jayson, it all boils down to politics. No matter who is President, the ones who oppose him will always talk against him.

I agree with you 100%. They always show the worst of each other that's the M. O. of politics and propaganda. Remember Bush saying in the debates "This is what I have. If you like it vote for me. If you like what he has vote for him." Personally I think both had nothing. But I like the one liner just the same.

This era of political armchair quarterbacking is different. It is Europe that is the one instigating the bickering endlessly. I think their ideology is on the line. They seem unable to stop. It's not their own countries or leaders that they bitch about. It's the USA, their leader, and US affairs they whine like a tantrum throwing brat without breathing about. As if anything, much less everything is perfect in their neck of the woods. One sign of pathological jealousy is when you tear down someone else or someone else's country without even trying to deal with the things in your own. In the UK they participated in the Iraqi war. No doubt some of their leaders will pay for that. It's their business. But they just can't stop acting as if they have a say in US affairs. The BBC reports more about US and formation of attitude than anything else. It's boring. We arn't the sheeple they claim us to be.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/50669/23.ashx

I posted this article by Karl Zenmister on another thread. It is worth reading. Opposition tries to blame opinion journalism and editorial news for the drop in other news sources and networks. But the truth is that there has always been media spin. And that spin has been predominate to the left. What's new is when a network or journalist tells you it is giving an opinion as well as the news. Not claiming facts without prejudice while giving spin and political bias. But instead their opinion of the facts as they see it. The BBC just fails to grasp that difference. As does their viewers. At least that is my opinion of the BBC from what I have seen of it on TV. I understand the outcry that Fox has propaganda on it. I agree. But the BBC is not free of propaganda. And it does not tell the viewer the difference. I do not trust the BBC because their lies have been exposed and they still continue to promote them. Realist still believing that the Iraqi museum has been looted of all it's artifacts is a case in point. Someone please wake him.

It's sad how everything as far as mudslinging and scandals have slid off Bush. Maybe I should say how desperate the bush detractors are. Would they sell their soul for a scandal? I think they might have already.

Az-

I hear ya. Show me a 3rd party that is worth voting for and can win and I am with you. Jessie V is giving up. Did you ever read his book "Do I Stand Alone?" If not read it. Larry Elders also rocks. And the one book of his I have read "The Ten Things You Can't Say In America is worth having. If he ran for office he has my vote.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Since the antiUS/Bush crowd is so sure of itself and it's sources what did Saddam do with is WMD and where it was done? I would really like to know.

I'd like to know what the pro-US/Bush crowd thinks Saddam did with the WMD. Where are they? Weren't they the reason for the war? What happened to the evidence?

• Jayson
    Jayson

I've given several posts on Simons WMD thread. Go read.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Check E Bay!

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Check E Bay!

LOL!

I'm anti-bush but I am not anti-US. I would like to have a non fundie in the office of president. But that's just me..I will read your selection Jayson. "Do I Stand Alone" sounds like an interesting read. I like Jessie Ventura. Would you be willing to read "The Death of Common Sense" by Philip K. Howard? It's an interesting look into beaurocracy and liturgy. It opened my eyes to the nonesense of government and it's institutions.

~Aztec

• Jayson
    Jayson

Az-

I'm glad that you are going to look at Jessie's personal experiences dealing with American political thuggery. I was so sad when he gave up. I understand why he did but I would have voted for him any chance I got. About your suggested reading "The Death Of Common Sense" by Philip K. Howard. I own it, I've read it, and I highly recommend it. You have a good choice in books imho.

Have you ever read Jerry Spense? His new book "Personal Freedom" is really good. It would touch the part of your soul that wants to break the chains that society places on all of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit