Brave Doctor Saves the Life of a JW Infant

by Lee Elder 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

How a brave intern saved the life of a Jehovah's Witness infant by ignoring the wishes of the parents and administering a life saving blood transfusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDF9J2wPj14&feature=youtu.be

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

So, yeah. I just watched this myself a few minutes ago.

Wow. So, this baby was dead on the table and the monitor said 0 Zero. That was it.

So, this intern must have said in his mind "NO F%$#CKING WAY! And decided to transfuse this baby. And THAT my friends is who you see here. This 20 year old wasn't supposed to be alive.

But she IS. She is because someone said I want to save this baby's life no matter what!!!!!

Now, if that don't move you.....nothing will.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

This is an area that needs more attention in my view. We have way too many doctors agreeing to work with the Watchtower and provide either no treatment or second best treatment to JW children, rather than pick up the phone and call child protective services to get a court order, or simply go ahead and give them blood in an emergency. JW parents do not have the legal right to make martyrs out of their children, and doctors who cooperate with them in this are making a terrible mistake that borders on unethical and illegal. Here is a a good example of how a doctor agreed to provide second best treatment where the JW child died:

http://ajwrb.org/former-hlc-chairmans-confession-a-victim-can-become-guilty-of-harming-others

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great interview!!! Now we all know why WT doesn't want it's members to research. Too much truth to be found!

Glad this young girl escaped and started living her life.

We have watched JW's home school their children and them put them in Bethel or Pioneer and they can not function in the world. It is sad! I hope more and more young people see through this cult!!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Tell me, just tell me that beautiful face should deserve to die. I DON'T THINK SO!

• Perry
    Perry
    This 20 year old wasn't supposed to be alive.
    But she IS. She is because someone said I want to save this baby's life no matter what!!!!!

That is awesome news! I look forward to the day when all babies will have a right to live. Here's another lady who wasn't supposed to be alive either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLqGT8N652Y

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I see what you did there Perry 😀👍😎

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

at 7:16 she makes a really good point that I never thought of before she said,

"If abortion is merely about women's rights, ladies & gentlemen, the what were mine?"

She says on the day of her abortion there were no radical feminists standing there yelling about how her rights were being violated that day. She said her life was being snuffed out in the name of women's rights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit