Qatar convicts Dutch tourist who says she was raped

by Splash 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

Google the above title and find the worldwide media outlets that allow comments.
    Comments need to be made on these articles to say that JW's taught the same thing.
    Choose your quote from any of the below:

WT 64, Jan 15 p. 64 teaches if a woman doesn't scream she is guilty of fornication:
    "Thus if a Christian woman does not cry out and does not put forth every effort to flee, she would be viewed as consenting to the violation."

Awake! 86, May 22 p. 23 - If you don't fight back you are guilty of adultery:
    "Why you should resist an attacker from the first moment...Your conscience will be clear. Even if you are raped, you will not sacrifice your self-respect or cleanness before God"

Awake! 84, Feb 22 - Treat the rapist with respect and understanding:
    "Treat Him Respectfully – The intended victim should remember that the rapist is a human. No doubt there are circumstances in his life that have precipitated his behaviour. So although a woman should not cower in fear and permit a rapist to intimidate her, at the same time she should treat him understandingly as a fellow human."

Awake! 84, Feb 22 p. 25 - You must fight back or else it's an unforgivable sin:
    "But if I gave in and he raped me, I would eventually die and have no hope of a resurrection."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Awake! 84, Feb 22 - Treat the rapist with respect and understanding:
    "Treat Him Respectfully – The intended victim should remember that the rapist is a human. No doubt there are circumstances in his life that have precipitated his behaviour. So although a woman should not cower in fear and permit a rapist to intimidate her, at the same time she should treat him understandingly as a fellow human."

You have got to be kidding. What the hell?

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW.

DISGUSTING!!!! IGNORANT!!!!! DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!

KINGDOM HALL

MEN'S ONLY CLUB

They have no respect for women whatsoever none!!! Keep the women and children out of there!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit