Four Corners: Bearing Witness airs Monday 13 September at 8.30pm on ABC.

by smiddy3 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

ABC 4 Corners TV here in Australia to be seen on Monday 13th September.

I`m looking forward to seeing it.

Ex Witnesses have their say .

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I'll be watching and am now sending the link to many, pimo and pimi folk I still communicate with.

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/bearing-witness:-exposing-the-secretive-world-of/13533674

jtg.

• wozza
    wozza

Just saw the ad on ABC TV for this tomorrow night ,going to record this as I always hear about events like this after it shows.

I really hope they give a balanced view in the time they have ,there has been so much damage done to peoples lives .JW people need to focus less on how little time there is before Armaggedon ,and focus more on how much time they have to be honest with themselves about how the organisation is corrupting their conscience.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bearing Witness, reported by Adam Harvey, goes to air on Monday 13th September at 8.30pm. It is replayed on Tuesday 14th at 1.00pm and Wednesday 15th at 11.20pm. It can also be seen on ABC NEWS channel on Saturday at 8.10pm AEST, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.

Some alternative times to view the program.

smiddy3

• Biahi
    Biahi

Smiddy, someone disliked your update. I’ll bet it’s Tony Morris, lol.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

For those who might have missed it .

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Well, now we know why Splane was all hepped up on his "negative news reports are directly from the Devil" rant on the "Saturday afternoon" portion of the regional convention video.

• was a new boy
  • carla
    carla

Just finally watched this (The Bearing Witness episode), all of it makes one angry and sad but the end really got me with the nana retelling how she would be forgotten by her grandchild so he could shun her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit