Disctrict Convention, still fading? Which one will you be at? Mulan?...

by Its so simple 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Hi everyone!

Not being a JW anymore but still fading because of a long history of involvement and friends, I will be attending parts of the Ogden Utah District Convention. Will YOU be there? I have been trying to talk my wife into an apostifest and she is warming up to the idea. Anyway, if not Utah, where will you be going? How successful has your fade been? Besides the Watchtower review and that long ass prayer by some geiser from back East, what is your favorite part? The hotel rate?

NO Borg!

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Oh yeah, one other thing, should we all wear some special color? Yellow ties? We could all have our wives wear some skirt with a slit up to their belly button. Of course we really wouldn't stand out then. How about the latest syle from the Ordnung?

• blondie
    blondie

Favorite part: the end

Most favorite part: not going

I used to like the dramas, but they are so cheesy nowadays, not that they would have won a Tony in the first place.

I used to like the cheese and apple danishes, but they are no more.

Blondie

• Mulan
    Mulan

No, we haven't attended a District Convention since 1996!!!!!!! Yay.

Our favorite part was intermission and going out to our RV in the parking lot to relax. Evenings were fun too, hanging out with everyone in the RV park, right on the Tacoma Dome grounds.

Now our favorite part of the DC is driving past the Tacoma Dome and giving them the salute

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Mine is getting a room and working out in the morning while everyone else runs out the door to the assembly. Get there at 11, find people at lunch and say "where were you sitting?" Then leave after the first ( yawn ) talk. Plus, don't forget to take turns, wife goes one day, I go the next. Kids play at the pool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit