Chart today at station square @ Netherlands city

by Gorbatchov 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Today I searched and found the JW Chart at the station square just across the corner of my work HQ, were I had an appointment.

This time they were not located at the central square, but hiding just arround a corner. I looked the JW's in the eye, a man and his wife, +/- 50 years old, and they looked very depressed, down and quilty.

How would it be, with the full child abuse exposure in the Dutch media, to take your chart and stand at one of the busiest places in the country, knowing that all the passengers are well informed about the jw.org policy and strategy.

This must be killing for the local rank and file, enormous pressure, and maybe they see it as a sign of the end of times.

G.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Gorby:

This pressure will eat away at them until depression sets in, and by that time they have already caused damage to their health. They are living in a "fog" and need to wake up.

Petra!

• alanv
    alanv
    Most JWs will simply see it as fake news and persecution of their religion. There will however be some who take it seriously and look into it further, and hopefully they will make their exit from the cult.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

This time they were not located at the central square, but hiding just arround a corner.

Maybe just maybe this will be their first move in waking up to the JW`s as a religion they shouldn`t be associated with ,we can only hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit